In Poland, refugees with children will receive financial assistance
Citizens of Ukraine who legally entered Poland from Ukraine after February 23, 2022 in connection with the hostilities and who wish to remain in Poland, the Social Insurance Institution (ZUS) will allocate and pay child benefits under the program "Family 500 + ”(So-called 500+). A special application for 500+ in Ukrainian can now be submitted electronically on the ZUS Electronic Services Platform (PUE).
You have the right to receive 500+ per child under the age of 18 if you are:
- a citizen of Ukraine or a spouse of a citizen of Ukraine who arrived in Poland after February 23, 2022 with a child from Ukraine in connection with hostilities;
- a citizen of Ukraine or a wife of a citizen of Ukraine who arrived in Poland after February 23, 2022 in connection with hostilities and gave birth to a child in Poland;
- a citizen of Ukraine or a spouse of a citizen of Ukraine who lived in Poland until February 24, 2022, but the child to whom the application relates arrived from Ukraine in Poland after February 23, 2022 in connection with hostilities;
- a citizen of another country (for example, Poland) who, on the basis of a Polish court decision, takes care of a child who is a citizen of Ukraine and arrived in Poland from Ukraine after February 23, 2022 in connection with hostilities.
To apply to ZUS, you will need:
• Polish PESEL identification numbers: Yours (the applicant) and that of the child;
• email address;
• Polish telephone number;
• bank account number in Poland.
Applications for 500+ can be submitted only in electronic form on the Electronic Services Platform (PUE) of the Social Insurance Institution (ZUS) - the ZUS electronic system. Detailed instructions on how to do it are via the link
1 minFor refugees
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.