Official chatbot of the tourist portal VisitUkraine.Today
The official chatbot from the main tourist portal of the country VisitUkraine.Today is already available to everyone.
A useful service in Telegram will be useful to everyone who plans their trip to Ukraine, as well as to Ukrainians who are going to visit foreign countries.
The smart chatbot contains short answers to the most common questions regarding crossing the Ukrainian border, in particular:
• What are the rules for entering the country from any country in the world;
• What kind of documents are required for entry and what are the requirements for them;
• Is it necessary to observe self-isolation, do PCR testing;
• Do you need a health insurance policy and where to get it;
• What is Vdoma and how to use it;
• Basic rules of entry into Ukraine for foreigners - how to prove the purpose of entry, financial security, etc .;
• Rules for traveling with children.
It will also help Ukrainian citizens plan a safe trip abroad and find out up-to-date information on the requirements for entering 220 countries and territories of the world.
The service is available in three languages - Ukrainian, English and Russian.
If you need further clarification, the bot will offer to contact the manager of the 24/7 hotline.
Safe travel has a name - VisitUkraine.Today!
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.