VidnovyDIM: How Ukrainian condominiums can get funds for the repair of buildings damaged by shelling
In Ukraine, the grant program "VidnovyDIM" was presented, which will finance work on the restoration of residential buildings damaged as a result of russia's armed aggression against Ukraine.
The Energy Efficiency Fund together with the International Finance Corporation (IFC) as part of the support to Ukraine under the EE4U agreement will finance the repair of houses so that Ukrainians can return home as soon as possible.
"Restoration of housing for Ukrainians is currently one of the most painful and urgent issues. The authorities are using all mechanisms to solve this problem. One of them is the "VidnovyDIM" program, which will be financed by the European Union. The implementation of this program will contribute to the speedy restoration of those apartment buildings, in which condominiums that suffered because of the war were created", - said Vasyl Lozynskyi, Acting Minister of Development of Communities and Territories of Ukraine.
It is emphasized that the EU is sending 25 million euros to support the program.
Who can participate in the VidnovyDIM program?
Co-owners of damaged multi-apartment buildings in Zhytomyr, Kyiv, Sumy and Chernihiv regions will be able to receive funds.
Funds are allocated for the replacement or repair of damaged windows and doors, for the repair of damage to the facades and covering of the building, and for the repair of damaged roof boiler rooms and engineering networks.
The "VidnovyDIM" program finances the repair of those houses that have not suffered structural damage.
How are funds paid out?
The grant is paid in two parts: 70% before the start of construction works at the agreed price with the contractor, and the remaining amount - after the completion of all works, taking into account the actual cost indicated in the relevant acts of acceptance of the completed construction works, and after the approval of the Application for completion of works.
The total amount of the grant should not exceed UAH 6 million for one restoration object.
How to apply for participation in the VidnovyDIM program?
In order to apply for participation in the program, you must:
- inspection of a house damaged as a result of military operations and obtaining a technical inspection report;
- adoption of a decision at the general meeting of the condominium to restore the building and participate in the Program;
– production of a defective certificate / project decisions and estimate;
– selection of condominium contractors and suppliers of materials and equipment, conclusion of contracts;
– opening an account in the Fund's partner bank (if there is none);
- drawing up and submitting to the Fund the Grant Application and accompanying documents;
– consideration of the application and submitted documents by the Foundation, and notification of the approval of the Grant Application to the condominium;
– the first tranche of the grant to the account of the condominium, which is paid by the Fund within fifteen working days from the moment of sending the notification of the Foundation about the approval of the Application to the condominium;
- execution of all works according to the project and submission of the Application for completion of works to the Fund;
- consideration by the Fund of the information and documents provided by the condominium, notification of the approval of the Application;
- the second tranche of the grant, which is paid by the Fund within fifteen working days from the moment the condominium sends the notification to the Fund about the approval of the Application for completion of works.
We will remind you! Earlier we talked about how to get compensation for the purchase of a generator. Details at the link.
Discount from the state: how to get compensation for the purchase of a generator
03 Dez. 2022More details
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.