Oschadbank app became available in the temporarily occupied territories
Oschadbank has updated a mobile application for Ukrainians in the temporarily occupied territories. Thus, the bank has solved the problem of lack of access to its funds in areas where there is no Ukrainian mobile connection and the bank's branches do not work.
This was announced by Deputy Chairman of the Kherson Regional Council Yuriy Sobolevsky on his Facebook page.
"To do this, you need to make a web call to the contact center and the bank changes the sending of SMS to Viber," - said Yuriy.
How to do it:
1. Download or open the new Mobile Oschadbank Bank app (iOS or Android).
2. If you do not receive an SMS when entering the phone number for login / registration, go to the bank's website to the "Feedback" section, select "Web call" and "Continue without authorization". You will be connected to the bank's contact center operator.
3. Provide the operator with complete information, after which the one-time password delivery channel will be changed. You must register no later than the end of the current day on which the delivery channel was changed.
4. Go to the application, click "Send SMS again" and the message will be sent to Viber (to the financial phone number). If you have problems with the Viber application, use VPN services (download and install any available VPN services in the AppStore or Play market).
5. Registration and all subsequent operations can be confirmed by an access code, fingerprint or FaceID. If you need to re-register, repeat the process by contacting the contact center.
Detailed instructions are available on the Oschadbank website at the link.
Ukraine introduces visa regime with Russia
17 Jun. 2022More details
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.