About this tour
One day tour to the Carpathians
Tour dates: August 7; September 4; October 2; November 6; December 4
On this tour, Truskavets is waiting for you, which is said to be a park city, a unique and the oldest balneological resort in Europe, located in a picturesque valley. The town is world-famous for its healing mineral water "Naftusia", which can be tasted in the central mineral water pump.
We will visit a balneological resort in the picturesque Carpathians, which has 38 springs and 17 wells with mineral waters of various compositions.
Let's visit the cool "Limpopo" zoo, which is one of the best in Western Ukraine. It is located in the village of Medenichi. Tigers, lynxes, puma, leopards, lions, camels, llamas, ostriches, porcupines, and monkeys are waiting for you. What would you do without a SPA centre? What kind of tour is called SPA without cool rest! Spa centre to choose from:
1) We invite you to relax and rejuvenate at the "Royal SPA & Wellness Center" of the "Luxury Resort" sanatorium-resort complex (Geneva Hotel). This is one of the best SPA centres in the country, where you can take care of your own beauty and health and have a lot of fun. There are 11 swimming pools (sports and children's pools, indoor jacuzzi, outdoor jacuzzi with mineral water, 2 pools with Dead Sea water, Japanese ofuro); 18 saunas and baths (Roman baths, Turkish Hamam, strong Hamam, Russian bath, Finnish sauna, sanarium, aroma saunas, aroma grottoes, salt grottoes, cedar sauna, infrared sauna, children's sauna).
2) We invite you to the luxurious hotel Mirotel Resort & Spa. The Mirotel Resort & Spa Hotel is located in the heart of the famous balneological resort of Western Ukraine - in the city of Truskavets.
The price of the tour does not include:
entrance tickets to tourist attractions
food: lunch takes place in a restaurant in Boryslava. The proposed menu: borscht with puff pastry with meat, cabbage rolls with potatoes and meat with mushroom gravy, cabbage salad, bread, compote. The price is 95 UAH/person.
– zoo entrance fee is UAH 90.
SPA centre services to choose from:
– SPA centre of the Geneva hotel (for a 2-hour stay): general entrance ticket is 300 UAH/person
– SPA centre of the Mirotel hotel (for a 2-hour stay): general entrance ticket is 300 UAH/person.
*Prices may change
Tour in Ukrainian
*The originality of the text is completely preserved by the author of the tour (tour operator)
We can also prepare a set of clothes for you with cool Visit Ukraine merch, so that you are as prepared as possible for the tour and enjoy the atmosphere
Departure from Lviv (08:00) - Medenichi village (zoo tour) - Skhidnytsia (mineral water tasting and lunch) - Boryslav (healing and blessing with relics) - Truskavets (walk through the central part of the city, water tasting and SPA) - Lviv (return at 21:30).
5 reasons to choose tour
We will take a walk through the cool "Limpopo" zoo
We will visit a balneological resort
We will visit the Truskavets city-park
We will visit the church of St. Anna
It is the former oil capital of Galicia, which I. Franko described in his works. It attracts thousands of pilgrims to the church of St. Anna (1902). More than two thousand relics of various saints brought from all over the world are stored there and help believers in their requests and needs.
The name of the city Truskavets still causes disputes among historians. Most researchers believe that the word Truskavets comes from the Old Russian name Trushko, or Trusko, or Truskovich, and eventually Truskavets.Truskavets is a city-park, a unique and oldest balneological resort in Europe, located in a picturesque pre-Carpathian valley. The town is world-famous for its healing mineral water "Naftusia", which can be tasted in the central mineral water pump. Visitors to the city are impressed by the wonderful wooden villas built in the Zakopane style (XIX-XX centuries).
What is included?
Transfer along the route
From each purchased tour, we transfer 10% to the Ukrainian Refugee Support Fund!
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.