About this tour
If you think that traveling by time machine is impossible, you are definitely wrong! Let's travel together to the times of our national heroes - the Ukrainian Cossacks - and travel through the ancient streets of the 18th century. Take your children and friends with you, become a real Cossack unit and reveal the ancient secrets of Podil. Together, we will prove that there is Cossack family has no end!
Tour dates: September 18, October 22, 30
During the walk, we:
- we will find out which places in Cossack Kyiv were the most popular for dating, spiritual and physical healing;
- we compete in dexterity, observation, speed and cleverness;
- we will find out why representatives of foreign ethnic groups were afraid of Ukrainian women;
- we will gossip about interesting facts from the life of legendary and little-known residents of Podil;
- we will remember the secret recipe for longevity from a noble Cossack centurion;
- we will check whether we could hold a high position in Kyiv in the 18th century;
- we will learn the secrets of strength and courage of famous Hetmans, voyets and centurions;
- we will find out which items of clothing and accessories in the 18th century testified to the wealth of their owners;
- we will discover in ourselves the extraordinary abilities possessed by characteristic Cossacks.
5 reasons to choose tour
We will find out which places in Cossack Kyiv were the most popular for dating, spiritual and physical healing
We compete in dexterity, observation, speed and cleverness
We will remember the secret recipe for longevity from a noble Cossack centurion
We will check whether we could hold a high position in Kyiv in the 18th century
We will discover in ourselves the extraordinary abilities possessed by characteristic Cossacks
What is included?
From each purchased tour, we transfer 10% to the Ukrainian Refugee Support Fund!
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.