CUTE UZHHOROD WITH COFFEE FLAVOR AND MINI-SCULPTURES
About this tour
A CUTE VEGETABLE GARDEN WITH COFFEE FLAVOR AND MINI SCULPTURES
Tour dates: every Friday
- A tour of the cozy cafes of the historic center of the old town, familiarization with mini-sculptures.
- Visit the Pod Zamkom cafe-museum, which has an amazing collection of old household utensils that have retained their working condition even after centuries.
- Meet the charming company of interesting sculptures that "sit" on the Uzh River embankment and Teatralna Square.
- Sights of Zhupanatska Square and Mustard Seed Lane.
- A street mini-museum of coffee.
- Coffee tasting in a stylish and cozy cafe in the old center of Uzhhorod. A bright palette of coffee aromas, foam and flavors will invigorate you, give you unforgettable taste sensations and new emotions.
The price is for a group tour
The tour is conducted in Ukrainian
On a tour of the "habitats" of miniature sculptures, Uzhhorod, with its eternal aroma of coffee and the chimes of churches of different denominations, will delight you with its charm and enchanting beauty.
Included in the price
Excursion service, guide services
Tasting of 3 types of coffee, personal expenses
5 reasons to choose tour
See the unique nature and culture of Transcarpathia, which has no analogues in the world
The climate in this region is mild and has healing properties (mountain air, spring water, forests, thermal springs and soft sun)
Our team will take care of your comfort and convenience, you just have to enjoy the tour
You will also be able to hear many interesting and exciting excursions from our guides
For such a price it is almost impossible to find a similar tour that combines comfort, quality of service and completeness of impressions :)
Miniature sculptures of the city
What is included?
*From each purchased tour, we transfer 10% to the Ukrainian Refugee Support Fund. All profits from press tours are transferred to the reconstruction of Ukraine.
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.