EXCURSION TO KOLOCHAVA
About this tour
EXCURSION TO KOLOCHAVA
Tour dates: every fourth Saturday of the month
- 08:00 - Departure from Uzhhorod.
- 08:40 - Departure from Mukachevo.
- Amazing panoramas of the serpentine Volovets Pass
- Moving to the Synevyr Pass, which has become a real icon of Transcarpathian painting for artists.
- Transfer to the village museum Kolochava. Sightseeing tour of the historical center of Kolochava, taking pictures near the unique Kolochava monuments.
- A fascinating tour of the Museum of Architecture and Life of Transcarpathia.
- A tour of Ukraine's only museum of the history of the Kolochava Narrow Gauge Railway, which consists of a rare operating steam locomotive and 10 cars filled with interesting exhibits.
- Optional: Theatrical performance "Life in Kolochava 150 Years Ago"
- Lunch in the hut
- A visit to a unique church built without a single nail.
- The only mountain bird park in Ukraine with 2000 exotic parrots and sport pigeons in an ordinary Carpathian yard.
- Return to Uzhhorod at 22.00
The price is for a group tour
The tour is conducted in Ukrainian
Excursion to Kolochava - an intense trip through the picturesque passes to the highland region with a visit to one of the most colorful villages of Transcarpathia - Kolochava. You will enjoy an interesting theatrical performance, an excursion to a unique church.
The tour price includes
Travel by a comfortable bus, escort by a guide, excursion service at tourist sites
The tour price is not included and is paid additionally
Entrance tickets to reserves and museums - 150 UAH/person, lunch - approx. 150 UAH/person, theatrical performance - 180 UAH/person, assignment of a specific place in the bus for a tourist - 100 UAH/person
5 reasons to choose tour
See the unique nature and culture of Transcarpathia, which has no analogues in the world
The climate in this region is mild and has healing properties (mountain air, spring water, forests, thermal springs and soft sun)
Our team will take care of your comfort and convenience, you just have to enjoy the tour
You will also be able to hear many interesting and exciting excursions from our guides
For such a price it is almost impossible to find a similar tour that combines comfort, quality of service and completeness of impressions :)
What is included?
Transfer along the route
*From each purchased tour, we transfer 10% to the Ukrainian Refugee Support Fund. All profits from press tours are transferred to the reconstruction of Ukraine.
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.