About this tour
The mighty mace that gave power to the Cossack Hetmans for centuries was
lost... But it can be found by recalling the secret wisdom of the Cossacks,
following clues and passing tests. If you are brave, smart and clever, let's
explore interesting pages of history together, remember folk traditions and
learn the secret of the Great Hetmans.
Tour dates - September 10, 25
During the walk we:
- we will see famous masterpieces of architecture, which became such thanks to the help of the Cossacks;
- we will find Kyiv's places of strength, which our enemies have been afraid of for centuries;
- we will pass tests on dexterity, speed and intelligence;
- we will analyze the peculiarities of appearance, character traits and talents of famous Hetmans;
- we will remember the secret of Victory from the legendary Hetman-strategist and try to unravel the recipe for Success from the most charismatic Hetman of both banks of the Dnieper;
- we will remember Cossack songs, solve fun riddles and play ancient games;
- we will put together the fragments of a lost map of the 17th century, which will show us the right way;
- find ancient Cossack manuscripts and decipher secret messages;
- let's compare ourselves with the heroic Cossacks and check whether Cossack blood flows in our veins.
*The originality of the text is completely preserved by the author of the tour (tour operator)
We can also prepare a set of clothes for you with cool Visit Ukraine merch, so that you are as prepared as possible for the tour and enjoy the atmosphere
5 reasons to choose tour
We will see famous masterpieces of architecture, which became such thanks to the help of the Cossacks
We will find Kyiv's places of strength, which our enemies have been afraid of for centuries
We will pass tests on dexterity, speed and intelligence
We will analyze the peculiarities of appearance, character traits and talents of famous Hetmans
We will remember the secret of Victory from the legendary Hetman-strategist and try to unravel the recipe for Success from the most charismatic Hetman of both banks of the Dnieper
What is included?
The tour is conducted in the Ukrainian language.
*From each purchased tour, we transfer 10% to the Ukrainian Refugee Support Fund. All profits from press tours are transferred to the reconstruction of Ukraine.
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.