HIKING TO THE VOYEVODYN WATERFALL: INDIVIDUAL TOUR
About this tour
HIKING TO THE VOYEVODYN WATERFALL: INDIVIDUAL TOUR
Voivodyn waterfall is a real miracle of nature. The melodious murmur of water and the flow of the current magically attracts the human eye. With every minute spent near the water feature, the soul is filled with harmony and peace. It seems that one can forever contemplate how the water flows. Carpathian waterfalls are very picturesque, their appearance takes your breath away. But there are some that nature itself has carefully hidden from the human eye. The path to such a waterfall is not always easy, but it is worth it, because such places are a source of strength and energy. If you are strong in spirit, not lazy, value life and believe in the magical power of the Carpathian Mountains, allow yourself this adventure - a hike to waterfalls!
Tour dates: every day
The duration of the tour is 1 day
The price of the tour includes:
Driving in a comfortable car
Accompaniment by a tour guide
Excursion service at tourist sites
The price of the tour does not include and is paid additionally:
It is necessary to take:
– comfortable shoes (for example: trekking sandals, sneakers, boots);
– raincoat (in case of rain, the weather in the mountains is changeable);
– sandwiches (lunch by the waterfall);
– water (you can take an empty bottle and collect water from a spring on the way);
- great mood and a good camera! - definitely!!!
*The tour is conducted in Ukrainian, Russian or English at your choice.
Order branded Visit Ukraine merch for stylish travels in Ukraine (worldwide delivery)
– 09:00 – Departure from Uzhhorod - Moving to the village Turya Polyana. – Mini-hydroelectric power stations on a mountain river. - Hike to the Voyevodin waterfall - in a day you will pass the or. 8 km! The road lies along a mountain river with picturesque rocky banks. - Stop and listen to either the whispering, or the howling, or the singing of the water feature. Fatigue will disappear in a moment, a mountain waterfall will cure anxiety and wash away all negativity from the soul better than any doctor. - After having a snack, gaining strength, taking unique photos for memory, we return back. -If you are lucky, you will see a roe deer timidly running past, and maybe feeding small and large deer. And the most inquisitive will see another, slightly smaller, but even more beautiful waterfall than Voivodeen! - Wild nature lovers will enjoy the hike to the waterfalls. After all, there are simply incredible landscapes, fresh clean and intoxicating air, virgin emerald forests, and there are no crowds of tourists. Broken old knots and snags are forever stuck in the stones, through which streams of water make their way. The route is not difficult at all, and anyone can overcome it, even without special skills and physical training. Children will especially like this one-day hike. The road to the waterfall is very scenic, and near Vojvodina itself there are places where you can have a picnic. - Return to Uzhhorod ory. at 18:00.
5 reasons to choose tour
You can count on our team to take care of you. Driving in a comfortable car, interesting and convenient excursions, full support and care for our tourists.
This region is like from another planet, warm climate, mountains, valleys, valleys, thermal resorts, incredible landscapes, interesting people and unique culture. A lifetime is not enough to get to know all of Transcarpathia!
Our professionals have been doing their favorite business for many years. And as we know, those professionals who really love their work do their work best. P.S. They also tell very interesting stories...
Everyone knows that Transcarpathia is not only about castles, mountains, and the beauty of nature. Here, even in one day, you can improve your health for a month ahead. Clean air, mild climate, spring waters, thermal pools and healing mud - all that is needed for recovery.
Everything is individual
The tour is individual. This means that our team will create all the conditions for rest just for you or your family.
What is included?
Transfer along the route
*From each purchased tour, we transfer 10% to the Ukrainian Refugee Support Fund. All profits from press tours are transferred to the reconstruction of Ukraine.
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.