About this tour
The best places of Hutsul region: incredible Yaremche, fabulous Bukovel, Yavoriv, Kolomyia, vats in Verkhovyna, winter mountains and New Year's fun
Tour date: December 30
The price INCLUDES: New Year's party, travel, accommodation, dinner (2nd day), breakfast (2nd and 3rd day), excursions, insurance.
Waiting for you:
- "Hutsul New Year's Fun" in the capital of Hutsul region - Verkhovyna;
- acquaintance with the history, customs, culture of one of the most interesting people in the world - Hutsuls;
- the best dishes of Hutsul cuisine;
- the most outstanding historical and natural sights of the region: Hutsul temples, waterfalls, rivers, picturesque Carpathian landscapes, Hutsul museums;
- well, of course, snowballs and other types of winter euphoria.
HUTSUL NEW YEAR'S PARTY
WARNING! The holding of Hutsul New Year's party is specified and will be known two weeks before departure.
During the fun, you can expect:
- folk songs, dances, entertainment together with the Hutsul band "Dovbushova Taistra";
- master classes on Hutsul dances: hutsulka, resheto,
- Hutsul chants, kolomyki, songs about the Carpathians,
- initiation into Hutsul,
- and dancing, dancing, dancing to fiery Hutsul music.
Festive dinner menu with authentic Hutsul dishes:
- cold snacks, salads, pickles, pickles, pickles and tomatoes;
- mushroom soup;
- Hutsul cabbage rolls with mushroom gravy;
- Hutsul gut with guslyanka;
- steamed dumplings;
- fruits, sweets, tea made from fragrant healing Carpathian herbs;
- cheerful Carpathian water, champagne, wine, mineral water, herbal tea.
The price does NOT include and will be paid additionally:
- entrance tickets to tourist facilities;
Cost of entrance tickets:
- cheese tasting: adults, pensioners, students and children under 6 years old — 150 hryvnias.
- museum "Sstopora" with wine and liquor tasting: general: 75 UAH.
- excursion-concert in the museum of Hutsul life and musical instruments named after Roman Kumlyk: general, student and apprentice - UAH 50;
- "Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors" museum: general, pensioner and student - 40 hryvnias, student - 35 hryvnias/person;
- museum "Hata-Staya": general, pension and student - 50 hryvnias, student - 30 hryvnias;
- ascent by chairlift to Mount Bukovel: general – 190 UAH. in both directions, pensioners and children up to 11 years old - 130 hryvnias. in both directions;
- National Museum of Folk Art of Hutsul region and Pokuttia named after Yosafat Kobrynskyi: general and pensioner - 40 hryvnias, student - 20 hryvnias, children - 15 hryvnias.
- master class on bed-making: general, student, pensioner, children - 50 hryvnias.
Breakfast on the 1st day - you can have breakfast at home or take canapés with you to snack on the bus or during stops.
Lunch on the 1st day takes place in Yaremcha. The price of lunch is 120 UAH/person.
Dinner on the 1st day will be held in Hutsul homes.
Breakfast on the 2nd day will be held in Hutsul homes.
Lunch on the 2nd day takes place in the café. Highland. Cost - 120-130 UAH
Dinner on the 2nd day - takes place in the form of the "New Year's Hutsul Fun" holiday
Breakfast on the 3rd day will be held in Hutsul settlements.
Lunch on the 3rd day takes place in a restaurant in Kolomyia. The price is 120-130 UAH.
Discounts for children:
- Children up to 3 years old, accompanied by 2 adults, without a separate seat on the bus and staying - free of charge;
- For children from 3 to 12 years old, a discount from the total cost of the tour.
*The tour is conducted in Ukrainian
Departure from Lviv (08:00) – Yaremche (viewing of the waterfall, Hutsulshchyna restaurant, souvenir shopping and lunch) – Bukovel (climbing the chairlift to the top of Bukovel Mountain and viewing the Carpathian panorama) – Verkhovyna (accommodation with Hutsuls, dinner).
Breakfast and departure (08:30) – Verkhovyna (excursion-concert at the Roman Kumlyk museum and excursion and photo shoot in Hutsul clothing at the Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors museum, cheese tasting, Corkscrew museum with tasting, lunch) – Verkhovyna (bathing in tanks, returning to the estates, dinner).
Late breakfast and departure (12:00) – Yavoriv (master class on bed-making) – Kolomyia (lunch, excursion to Hutsulshchyna Museum) – Ivano-Frankivsk (19:30)/Lviv (return by 22:00).
5 reasons to choose tour
"Hutsul New Year's Fun" in the capital of Hutsul region - Verkhovyna
Acquaintance with the history, customs, culture of one of the most interesting people in the world - Hutsuls
The best dishes of Hutsul cuisine
The most outstanding historical and natural sights of the region: Hutsul temples, waterfalls, rivers, picturesque Carpathian landscapes, Hutsul museums
And of course, snowballs and other types of winter euphoria
A famous climatic resort located between picturesque mountains in the picturesque valley of the Prut River. Thousands of people admire the cascading waterfall "Probiy" (Yaremchanskyi Huk) and the wooden restaurant "Hutsulshchyna" every year.
Ski resort No. 1 in Ukraine, where you can climb a chairlift to the top of Mount Bukovel (1115 m), which offers a wonderful panorama of Gorgan and the Chornohorsk range.
The ethno-geographical center of the Hutsul Region, the former Zhabye, spread out on the banks of the glorious Black Cheremosh River, besides the picturesque Carpathian panoramas, has many other charms for discerning tourists. Here you are hospitably invited to a concert-excursion to the private Hutsul museum of life and musical instruments, named after Roman Kumlyk. You can learn about the great Hutsul love of Ivan and Marichka, as well as take a photo in Hutsul clothes in the house-museum of the movie "Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors". Here we will visit the "Sstopora" museum and taste real Carpathian cheeses in a cheese shop.
A picturesque Carpathian village, where the ancient traditions of making home-woven woolen blankets (bedclothes) have been preserved, and most of the residents are engaged in bedclothes. Only in Yavorov can you see the full cycle of the birth of a sleeper from sheep's wool to the finished product, and buy it for yourself at home at manufacturers' prices.
The city of Kolomiyok, one of the most beautiful cities of Galicia, with a wonderful Art Nouveau building in the central part of the city. The city awaits you: one of the best museums of Ukraine - the National Museum of Folk Art of Hutsul region and Pokuttia named after of Josaphat Kobrynsky, one of the oldest in Ukraine, the wooden Church of the Annunciation (1587) and the town hall (1877), which is not in the center of Rynok Square, but on the corner of the streets.
What is included?
Transfer along the route
It takes place in the cozy Hutsul manors of the green tourism village. Verkhovyna, rooms: 2- and 3-bed rooms with access to the corridor (calculated for 2-3 rooms)
On the 2nd and 3rd day
On the 2nd day
New Year's entertainment
Program, food, drinks, including alcoholic beverages
*From each purchased tour, we transfer 10% to the Ukrainian Refugee Support Fund. All profits from press tours are transferred to the reconstruction of Ukraine.
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.