About this tour
"Cossack family has no end" - this is how the words of our national anthem sound. But is it
really so? Does every Ukrainian have the genes of Cossacks - fearless and
freedom-loving knights? Do we remember glorious exploits, or do we know how to
analyze failures and confidently go to victory? Come on a quest excursion and
awaken your genetic memory!
Tour dates: September 24, October 8, 23
During the walk, we:
- we will travel along picturesque paths - from the Golden Gate to Starokyivska Mountain;
- we will learn the Cossack secret of turning any defeat into a victory;
- let's talk about Cossack magic and make a wish that will surely come true;
- we will learn about the secret passwords of our national heroes and learn how to use them;
- we will solve secret ciphers, find clues and pass Cossack tests;
- we will discover our Cossack talents, play ancient games, sing and have fun;
- we will hear about Cossack battle strategies and weapons handling tricks;
- we admire the architecture of the most famous Kyiv buildings, which were built with the help of the Cossacks;
- in the end, we will check whether we are really the descendants of the famous Cossack knights.
5 reasons to choose tour
We will travel along picturesque paths - from the Golden Gate to Starokyivska Mountain
We will learn the Cossack secret of turning any defeat into a victory
Let's talk about Cossack magic and make a wish that will surely come true
We will learn about the secret passwords of our national heroes and learn how to use them
We will solve secret ciphers, find clues and pass Cossack tests
What is included?
From each purchased tour, we transfer 10% to the Ukrainian Refugee Support Fund!
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.