NEW YEAR'S TALE: LVIV, CARPATHIAN MOUNTAINS AND BEYOND
About this tour
Rest in Lviv: Farewell of the Old Year and meeting of the New Year 2023 in the city of Lviv, New Year and Christmas fair, Carpathian Mountains
Tour date - December 30
ATTENTION! The format of the celebration can be changed, this applies only to music and dancing, information will be known 1-2 weeks before departure.
The proposed options for the 2023 New Year's Meeting in Lviv:
1. In restaurants and cafés in Lviv. Cost and programs will be provided later (Estimated cost 1,300-2,000 UAH).
2. On the central square of the city of Lviv near the Christmas tree.
The price does not include and is paid additionally:
- entrance tickets to tourist facilities,
- New Year's fun.
Cost of entrance tickets:
- Lychakiv cemetery: adult, pensioner — 50 UAH, students and children — 30 UAH;
- Armenian Church: general ticket - 5 UAH;
- Latin Cathedral: general ticket 5 UAH;
- Italian courtyard: adults - 10 UAH, pensioners, students and pupils - 5 UAH.
- Jesuit church: adult, pensioner, student - 30 UAH, children and schoolchildren free;
- Pharmacy - museum: adult - 40 UAH, child - 20 UAH;
- dungeon of the Dominican Cathedral: adult - 40 UAH, child - 20 UAH;
- entrance to the territory of the rock fortress "Tustan" and the museum "History of Tustan": general - 80 UAH, students, schoolchildren, pensioners - 40 UAH;
- climbing the "Zakhar Berkut" chairlift to the town of Vysoky Verkh: general - 250 UAH/person, children under 140 cm - 150 UAH/person, children under 5 years old - free of charge
- SPA-center in the "Court of the Prince's Crown" (for 2 hours): general, pensioner, student - 400 UAH, children (7-14 years) - 175 UAH;
- Slavske chany (for 1.5 hours): general, pension, student, apprentice - 195 UAH.
Lunch on the 1st day takes place in the café "OK" in the village. Korostov Everyone chooses their own dishes and pays for themselves.
Dinner on the 1st day — takes place in a café in Lviv.
Breakfast on the 2nd day takes place in the hotel restaurant. The cost is included in the price of the tour.
Lunch on the 2nd day — takes place in cafés and restaurants of the city of Lviv to your taste and choice.
Dinner on the 2nd day - takes place during the New Year party in the hotel restaurant or independently according to the choice.
Breakfast on the 3rd day takes place in the hotel restaurant. The cost is included in the price of the tour.
Lunch on the 3rd day takes place in cafés and restaurants of Lviv to your taste and choice.
*The tour is conducted in Ukrainian
Order branded Visit Ukraine merch for stylish travels in Ukraine (worldwide delivery)
Arrival in Lviv, a pleasant meeting with you at the railway station (08:00) — departure to Urych (view of the rock fortress) — Korostiv (lunch) — Zakhar Berkut (ascent to the chairlift to Vysoky Verkh) — Slavske (SPA-center in the "Prince's Crown Court" or chanya), transfer to the accommodation facility, check-in at the hotel around 10:00 p.m.
Breakfast and departure (09:00) — bus tour of the city of Lviv: you and I will see the Cathedral of St. Jura, Lychakiv Cemetery, High Castle Mountain and more — lunch (1:00 p.m.) — walking tour of the city: Rynok Square, Chocolate Workshop, Coffee Mine, Italian Courtyard, New Year and Christmas Fair, free time, transfer to accommodation (at 7 p.m. :00), preparation for the New Year's meeting - New Year's Meeting.
Breakfast and departure (12:00, handing over things to the storage room) — a tour of the three most famous dungeons of Lviv: the Jesuit church, the Pharmacy-Museum, the Dominican monastery — lunch — free time: taking pictures, tasting mulled wine and the most delicious Lviv coffee, 10:00 p.m. transfer to the station.
5 reasons to choose tour
Rest in Lviv
Celebrating the Old Year and meeting the New Year 2023 in the city of Lion
New Year and Christmas fair
Urych - an overview of the rock fortress
Zakhar Berkut - climbing the chairlift
What is included?
Transfer along the route
It takes place at the Dynamo Hotel. Accommodation in 2-3 bedrooms with benefits.
*From each purchased tour, we transfer 10% to the Ukrainian Refugee Support Fund. All profits from press tours are transferred to the reconstruction of Ukraine.
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.