The bus excursion "Uzhhorod and its surroundings"
About this tour
The bus excursion "Uzhhorod and its surroundings" will appeal to everyone who wants to see a lot of interesting things and does not like long journeys.
There are so many interesting things in Uzhhorod, especially in the city center, which is simply adored by tourists and local residents. There are no fewer points of interest in the surrounding area, and we offer to visit them as part of the "Uzhhorod and its surroundings" bus excursion.
We enjoy morning aromatic coffee, get to know the "little inhabitants" of the city - mini-sculptures, relax in the Goryan rotunda, have lunch in the inn-museum, swim in the thermal pools at the ranch, are you already intrigued?!
Tour dates: Every Friday
Tour dates: Every Friday
- Swimming in the thermal pools of the "Zolota Gora" ranch - 250 UAH/person.
- Lunch in an inn - 150 UAH /person.
- Tasting of Transcarpathian coffee
- Personal expenses
- Fixing a specific seat on the bus for a tourist - 100 UAH /person.
*The tour is conducted in Ukrainian
Order branded Visit Ukraine merch for stylish travels in Ukraine (worldwide delivery)
- Excursion walk around the city. - Introducing cute bronze mini-sculptures. This is the "feature" of Uzhhorod. Every year there are more and more of them. Monuments are dedicated to interesting historical figures, characters or mythical heroes. Guests of the city will be able to see Mozart, Harry Houdini, Andy Warhol, the Eiffel Tower, a family of hedgehogs, a bronze TV and many other curiosities. - Visiting cozy coffee shops in the city and tasting real Transcarpathian coffee. After all, it is not for nothing that they say that Lviv is famous for its coffee shops, and Uzhgorod for its coffee! Cafes in Uzhhorod are also fine! - Acquaintance with the sacred monument of Ukraine - the oldest functioning temple of the 11th century. The Goryan Rotunda - sung in legends, shrouded in mystery, still raises many questions about its origin. Six walls of the ancient temple are decorated with frescoes of the 14th century and ancient wall paintings, which will impress you with the skill of execution. - Acquaintance with the iconic and cheerful inn-museum "Children at the Notary": the history of its origin, a peculiar Transcarpathian humor, an interesting biography of the owner. - Dinner - Swimming in the thermal pools at the "Zolota Gora" ranch. Five thermal pools with different temperature regimes are at your service. There are waters similar in composition to the thermal resorts of France, Germany, and the Czech Republic. - 17.00 – return to Uzhhorod
5 reasons to choose tour
Excursion walk around the city
Introducing cute bronze mini-sculptures
Visiting cozy coffee shops in the city and tasting real Transcarpathian coffee
Acquaintance with the sacred monument of Ukraine - the oldest functioning temple of the 11th century - the Goryan Rotunda
Swimming in the thermal pools at the "Zolota Gora" ranch
Monuments are dedicated to interesting historical figures, characters or mythical heroes
The Goryan Rotunda
Museum "Children at the Notary"
The "Zolota Gora" ranch
What is included?
Transfer along the route
*From each purchased tour, we transfer 10% to the Ukrainian Refugee Support Fund. All profits from press tours are transferred to the reconstruction of Ukraine.
ALSO YOU WILL LIKE
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.