Yaremche, Bukovel + Hoverla
About this tour
Climbing Hoverla, viewing the waterfall and buying souvenirs in Yaremche, chairlift to Bukovel.
Attention! In case of adverse weather conditions or other reasons, on the second day of the trip, instead of climbing Hoverla, you can visit the museums in Verkhovyna-Kryvorivna or order rafting on the Black Cheremosh (cost 300 UAH/person).
Tour dates: May 20, June 3, 17, July 1, 15, 29, August 12, 26, September 9, 23
1. The length of the route to the top of Hoverla and back is 7-7.5 km, the height difference is 800 meters;
2. The ascent to the mountain lasts approximately 4–5 hours, the descent approximately 3–4 hours;
3. The route is designed for an average group of physically healthy people;
4. Participation in the excursion does not require prior training or experience;
5. It is strictly forbidden to drink alcohol during ascent and descent.
What to take with you:
• a document certifying your identity (passport);
• comfortable waterproof shoes (preferably mountain trekking boots with high lacing and a "vibram" type protector);
• a windproof jacket with a hood, preferably waterproof, windproof pants that do not hinder movement, a warm sweater or a "fleece" type jacket, headgear (hat, bandana), raincoat;
• a spare set of clothes (can be left on the bus);
• shoulder bag (backpack);
• water (1–1.5 liters per person);
• food for snacks during the ascent (sandwiches, chocolate, a thermos with hot tea or coffee);
• necessary medicines (individual first-aid kit) that you use, adhesive plaster.
Breakfast: You can have breakfast at home, take a snack with you or have breakfast during the bus stop in public catering establishments according to your own taste and choice.
Lunch: Takes place in the "Tourist" restaurant in Yaremche and consists of dishes: soup with meatballs, peasant-style potatoes with French meat, "Vegetable" salad, bread, stew. The cost is 130 UAH.
Dinner: Held at the hotel during the "Hutsul fun!" holiday. Offered dishes of Hutsul cuisine: mushroom soup, cabbage rolls with sour cream, sweet treat, bread, stew. The cost is 140 UAH.
Breakfast: Held at the hotel, the proposed menu: scrambled eggs, homemade croissant (2 pieces), cheese, butter, bread, tea. The cost is 80 UAH.
Lunch: Takes place after the descent from Hoverla in the village of Vorokhta. Offered menu: vegetable salad, broth with noodles, Hutsul-style potatoes with drumstick, bread, soup. The price is 135 UAH.
- Halytskyi NPP: museum and Animal Rehabilitation Center: general, pensioner and student - 50 UAH, children - 25 UAH.
- Cable way to Mount Bukovel (both ways): general - 200 UAH, pensioners and children under 12 years old - 150 UAH.
- Environmental and educational trail "Up to Hoverla Mountain": general, student, pensioner - 50 UAH.
*The tour is conducted in Ukrainian
Order branded Visit Ukraine merch for stylish travels in Ukraine (worldwide delivery)
Departure from Lviv (08:00) – Halych (visiting the Halych NPP, the nature museum and a walk through the Wild Animal Rehabilitation Center) – Ivano-Frankivsk (12:00) – Yaremche (viewing the waterfall, Hutsulshchyna restaurant, buying souvenirs and lunch) – Bukovel (ascent to the top of Mount Bukovel by chairlift and viewing the Carpathian panorama) – Polyanytsia (check-in at the hotel at 7:30 p.m.).
Breakfast and departure (06:00) - sports base "Zaroslyak" (preparation for climbing, going to Hoverla, snack on the summit, lunch and dinner) - Ivano-Frankivsk (approximately 20:30) - Lviv (return by 22:30).
5 reasons to choose tour
A walk through the Center for the Rehabilitation of Wild Animals
Yaremche - a view of the waterfall
Climbing the chairlift to the top of Bukovel Mountain
Overview of the Carpathian panorama
Galician National Natural Park
One of the most interesting reserves of Ukraine - here you can see landscapes, as well as representatives of birds and animals from almost all corners of Ukraine. It houses the wonderful "Nature of the Galician Land" museum and the country's first Rehabilitation Center for sick and found animals. Bears, wild rams, foxes, raccoon dogs, wolves, owls, eagles, herons, ducks, and deer are now recovering here. And the decoration of the Center is a whole family of bison - the largest mammals in Europe. The interactive quest program "Visiting Fairy Tales" is especially popular with visitors, during which you can walk through the forest along an animal path, where the tracks of 14 forest animals are reproduced, and also visit Baba Yaga's hut.
Yaremche Probij waterfall
A famous climatic resort located between picturesque mountains in the picturesque valley of the Prut River. Thousands of people admire the cascading waterfall "Probiy" (Yaremchanskyi Huk) and the wooden restaurant "Hutsulshchyna" every year.
Ski resort No. 1 in Ukraine, where you can climb a chairlift to the top of Mount Bukovel (1115 m), which offers a wonderful panorama of Gorgan and the Black Mountain range.
The highest peak in Ukraine with a height of 2,061 m. It is located on the border of Zakarpattia and Ivano-Frankivsk regions, and is the dominant point of the high mountain range of the Carpathian Chornohora. This is not only the highest mountain in our country, but also an extremely picturesque location with unparalleled views of the Chornohorsk range and beyond.
What is included?
Transfer along the route
Hotel in the village Polyanytsia at the resort "Bukovel" Comfortable 2-, 3-, 4-bed rooms with amenities in the room.
*From each purchased tour, we transfer 10% to the Ukrainian Refugee Support Fund. All profits from press tours are transferred to the reconstruction of Ukraine.
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.