Nova Poshta has launched a service for delivering things through postboxes. How to use?
"Nova Poshta" post offices can now be used as a drop-off point. A new service called "Transfer point" allows you to leave things in the cell to hand them over to the recipient. It can be forgotten keys, documents and other small things.
The service can come in handy if you don't have time to meet the person in person, but he or she needs the item quickly.
The cost of the service is UAH 10.
How to use the "Transfer Point" service?
In order to transfer something through the new "Transfer Point" service, you must:
• In the "New Mail" mobile application, select "Create parcel";
• Choose a convenient post office for sending;
• In the "Place of collection" column, select the same post office that you specified for sending;
• Specify the recipient's data, cell size, package description and create an electronic invoice;
• A person will receive a message that a shipment is waiting for him in the post office.
What are the restrictions on transferring items with the "Transfer Point" service?
The new service has certain rules and restrictions, including:
• Things can be stored in the mailbox for no longer than three days;
• It is not possible to extend the storage period;
• The service is available only where it is possible to send from a post office.
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.