Important information and contacts on crossing the Ukrainian border
List of current contacts where you can get advice on crossing the Western border of Ukraine:
• Volyn Border Detachment (border with the Republic of Poland within the Volyn region) - tel. (033) 272 09 20;
• Lviv Border Detachment (border with the Republic of Poland within the Lviv region) - tel. (032) 239 01 23;
• Chop Border Detachment (border with the Slovak Republic, Hungary) - 067 181 42 67;
• Mukachevo Border Detachment - (border with Hungary, Romania) - (031) 313 82 61;
• Chernivtsi Border Detachment - (border with Romania, Republic of Moldova within Chernivtsi region) - (037) 259 19 49;
• Mohyliv-Podilsky Border Detachment - (border with the Republic of Moldova within the Vinnytsia region) - (043) 376 00 11;
Western Regional Administration - (032) 275 62 90.
📢‼ ️ IMPORTANT
To the attention of Ukrainians seeking protection from war abroad:
The State Border Guard Service receives information that many Ukrainians now have problems with legalization abroad due to the inability to confirm the fact of crossing the border.
In this regard, we recommend that citizens of Ukraine who plan to seek temporary shelter abroad, contact the staff of the State Border Guard Serviceat checkpoints to affix the appropriate marks.
According to the requirements of the legislation, affixing marks in the passports of citizens of Ukraine for travel abroad is not mandatory and is carried out at the request of citizens.
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.