The government has expanded the list of persons to register as a temporarily displaced person
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine has expanded the list of persons who can obtain a certificate of registration of an internally displaced person. This is important for the participation of internally displaced persons in government support programs.
Now the IDP certificate can be obtained by:
- People who moved from the areas where hostilities are taking place, as well as areas from the list: Volyn region, Donetsk region, Zhytomyr region, Zaporizhzhia region, Kyiv region, Kyiv city, Luhansk region, Mykolaiv region, Odesa region, Sumy region , Kharkiv region, Kherson region, Chernihiv region.
- People whose registered place of residence is located outside the territories where hostilities are taking place, but they are registered as payers of the single contribution to the obligatory state social insurance in the territory where such hostilities take place.
- People whose registered place of residence is located outside the territories where the hostilities are taking place, but they have paid a single contribution to the compulsory state social insurance for the fourth quarter of 2021 or for 2021 in the territory where the hostilities are taking place.
You can apply for a certificate in two ways:
- apply in person to the authorized person of the settlement, village, city council or Center for Administrative Services.
- submit an application through the Diia web portal by signing the Diia.Signature.
The information is then entered into the Unified Information Database on Internally Displaced Persons.
For more information on how internally displaced persons can receive help, read the article
1 minFür Flüchtlinge
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.