Financial assistance to Ukrainians with a Pole's card
Due to Russia's full-scale invasion of Ukraine, many of our citizens and permanent residents have been faced with the issue of evacuation to safer countries. Neighboring Poland has been accepting IDPs since the first days of the war and facilitating their adaptation. At present, the legislation for ordinary Ukrainians is becoming stricter, and Polish cardholders and some other categories of persons entitled to reside in the Republic of Poland can count on certain preferences. Read more below.
Who is eligible for financial assistance?
1. Polish card holders and members of their families: husbands/wives, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren;
2. persons who have received a permanent residence permit or Polish citizenship, as a result of which they have lost a Polish card, and their relatives (see paragraph 1);
3. Polish citizens permanently residing and registered in Ukraine and close members of their families;
4. persons entitled to apply for a repatriation certificate to obtain a status confirming Polish origin and their immediate relatives;
Proposed forms of assistance
1. co-financing of measures aimed at improving professional skills;
2. organization of free language courses for adults;
3. co-financing the assistance of such specialists as psychologists, lawyers, doctors, sworn translators;
4. consultations and assistance in adaptation on the territory of the new country;
5. social benefits. Adults can receive 1505 zlotys. Funds allocate PLN 752.5 for each child
An important condition for receiving the above assistance is that the person arrived in Poland in connection with the hostilities in Ukraine.
How to get help?
To receive the listed help, including cash assistance, holders of the Pole's card can address one of the centers.
- Aleje Jerozolimskie 30/14, +48 506 782 789, +48 519 023 817, +48 518 254 853,
e-mail: [email protected]
- Jazdów 10A, +48 518 259 148, e-mail: [email protected]
- Krakowskie Przedmieście 64, +48 539 537 550; e-mail: [email protected]
John Paul II Alley 126/130, +48 608 046 929, e-mail: [email protected]
Market street 18, +48 881 676 305, e-mail: [email protected]
Nicolaus Copernicus street 9, +48 507645900, e-mail: [email protected]
Krasińskiego street 8, +48 501 459 655, e-mail: [email protected]
Rynek Główny street 14, +48 502 514 842, e-mail: [email protected]
Old Market street 51, +48 508 113 512, e-mail: [email protected],
Market street 19, +48 502 251 935, e-mail: [email protected]
Partyzantów street 87, +48 889 426 452, e-mail: [email protected]
Gagarina street 34/36, +48 723 299 500, e-mail: [email protected],
Kuznicha street 11/13, office 22, +48 509 696 253, e-mail: [email protected]
Need information on the right to reside, opening a bank account, PESEL number, applying for permanent residence? You can get it from 8 am to 7 pm by phone:
1. +48 518 254 853;
2. +48 502251935;
3. +48 506 782 789;
4. +48 519 023 817.
Also, for support, Polish cardholders and their relatives can contact the Polish Community by calling +48502514842 or e-mail [email protected] You can write to regular mail at ul. Rynek Główny 14, 31-008 Kraków.
1 minFür Flüchtlinge
2 minFür Flüchtlinge
Financial aid to Ukrainians in Poland
06 Apr. 2022More details
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.