Information for foreigners evacuating by railways
For the attention of foreign citizens, that leave Ukraine by railways. More than 58,000 foreigners have left Ukraine by railway transport in 8 days.
- Find evacuation corridors, that have already been organized for foreigners. Moreover, groups of citizens from other countries are formed to carry out their transportation.
- In some trains separate cars in long-distance and suburban trains are designated for the foreigners.
- At Kyiv, Lviv, Uzhgorod, Chop Railway Stations you can find English-speaking volunteers who can provide necessary information.
- At the volunteer camps in Zakarpattia and Lviv regions volunteer centers you can receive medical care and food, including vegetarian meals.
- Crossing the border for foreigners is also carried out under a simplified procedure.
Ukrainian railways publish the schedule at around 21:00 daily. The schedule shows the number of trains running to Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic.
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.