Admission for applicants from temporarily occupied territories is simplified: instructions from the Ministry of Reintegration
The Ministry of Reintegration has published instructions for applicants from temporarily occupied territories and war zones regarding admission to Ukrainian universities.
Entrants from these communities have the right to preferential terms of admission, without the mandatory completion of the external examination, according to the established quotas.
• Choose a higher educational institution.
• Create an applicant's electronic account.
• Submit documents confirming registration in the temporarily occupied territory or hostilities zone.
• Pass an interview or a creative competition at the chosen educational institution (depending on the conditions of admission). At the applicant's request, it can be conducted remotely.
• Fulfill all requirements necessary for enrollment.
• Start studying.
• Within three months from the start of studies, sign a contract with the higher education institution.
Deadlines for submission of documents
From July 1, 2022, the registration of the electronic accounts of entrants, as well as the procedure for uploading the necessary documents, began.
From July 11, applications for admission in paper form will be accepted.
From July 29 to 18:00 on August 8 - applications are accepted in electronic form.
From July 11 to August 16 – individual oral interviews.
Until September 30, interviews are scheduled for additional recruitment.
The deadlines for creative contests are determined individually by the admissions commissions and published on their own websites.
To support applicants, there are free telephone numbers for help:
Government hotline for education:
0 800 504-425
0 800 504-570
1 minFür Flüchtlinge
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.