In what cases can IDP status be denied?
Since Russia's full-scale invasion of Ukraine began, about 8,000 million people have changed their region of residence. To receive material assistance from state and international organizations, most of them applied for IDP status, but not all of them received an affirmative answer.
On what grounds can a certificate be denied?
Under Ukrainian law, IDP status may not be granted if:
1. there are no circumstances that encourage internal displacement;
2. the authorities know that you provided false information to obtain a certificate;
3. you have lost your identity documents. In this case, help can be obtained after updating them;
4. you are not registered in the region from which you left. For example, if you are registered in Ivano-Frankivsk, but lived in Mykolaiv, from which you left, you will not be provided with a certificate.
5. you cannot prove that you lived in the territory from which you left.
Persons who have been denied IDP status have the right to appeal this decision. To do this, apply to the district administrative court. You can also reapply.
Why you can be disqualified
Receiving help does not guarantee that the status will not be canceled. It may be withdrawn if:
1. you voluntarily wrote a disclaimer;
2. committed a crime;
3. returned home;
4. left for permanent residence in another country;
5. provided false information.
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.