KAMYANETS-PODILSKY, KHOTYN + SPA
About this tour
We invite you to discover the beauty of picturesque Podillia, caves and insurmountable fortresses!
Tour dates: January 14, February 25, March 14
- entrance tickets to museums
Cost of entrance tickets:
- Kamianetska Fortress (adults 100 UAH, students and pupils - 50 UAH);
- Khotyn fortress (adults - 80 UAH, students and pupils - 40 UAH);
- Verteba cave (general, pension, student – 30 UAH, students – 25 UAH);
- SPA-center in Oryshkivtsi (up to 2 hours) (general, pension, student, apprentice - 200-250 UAH).
- Breakfast on the 1st day - you can have breakfast during the bus stop at the "Zupinka" café in the village. Ozerna near the city of Ternopil (everyone orders privately, cheaply and deliciously) or take food with you from home.
- Lunch and dinner on the 1st day (5:30 p.m.) - takes place in the Kamianets-Podilskyi restaurant. Menu: vegetable salad (cucumber, tomato, cabbage), soup with meatballs, rice, French-style meat, bread, stew. Cost: 150 hryvnias.
- Dinner on the 1st day - according to your taste and choice in restaurants, cafés, pizzerias of the city of Kamianets-Podilskyi.
- Breakfast on the 2nd day - takes place at the "7 days" hotel. Menu: pancakes with chicken and cheese, sour cream, tomatoes, green beans, bun, croissant, tea. The price is 140 UAH.
- Lunch on the 2nd day — takes place in the village café. Crooked Menu: cabbage salad, borscht with donuts, mashed potatoes with chicken chop, flatbread with cheese, stew. The price is 130 UAH.
- Dinner on the 2nd day - during the bus stop at the "Zupinka" café in the village of Ozerna, Ternopil (everyone orders privately, cheaply and deliciously).
Discounts for children:
- Children up to 6 years of age (inclusive), accompanied by 2 adults and without a separate seat on the bus and during accommodation - free of charge;
*The tour is conducted in Ukrainian
Order branded Visit Ukraine merch for stylish travels in Ukraine (worldwide delivery)
Departure from Lviv (08:00) / from Ternopil (10:30) - Kamianets-Podilskyi (excursion to the fortress, lunch, city tour, check-in at the hotel).
Kamianets-Podilskyi (breakfast) - Khotyn (tour of the fortress) - Kryvche (lunch) - Bilche-Zolote (view of the Verteba cave) - Oryshkivtsi (relaxation in the pools and saunas of the SPA center) - Ternopil (return at 7 p.m. :30) / Lviv (return at 22:00).
3 reasons to choose tour
Kamianets-Podilskyi - tour of the fortress
Bilche-Zolote - overview of the Verteba cave
Oryshkivtsi - rest in the pools and saunas of the SPA center
A fantastic city that belongs to the most beautiful cities in the world thanks to the picturesque canyon of the Smotrych River and a huge concentration of architectural monuments. Kamianets is recognized as one of the wonders of Ukraine and is the third-largest monument in Ukraine. Waiting for you: the old fortress (XIII-XVIII centuries), the Peter and Paul Cathedral (XVI century), next to which there is a minaret with a sculpture of the Mother of God, the oldest town hall in Ukraine (XV century), a walk through the streets of the old town, where you will be able to enjoy the beauty harmoniously created by nature and man.
Favorite of tourists and cinematographers, the impregnable Khotyn fortress (XIII-XX centuries) still impresses with its 40-meter-high walls, 65-meter well and a wonderful panorama of the Dniester. The fortress played an important role in the lives of many history makers, you will also remember it if you visit it at least once.
"The Transnistrian Pompeii" is what the Vertebu cave is called, because it has no equal among other caves in the world in terms of the number and wealth of found items of material culture from different eras. The length of the cave passages is 8 kilometers, the temperature in it is always the same +11 degrees. The "Kamyana Solomka" labyrinth is very interesting, the surface of its ceiling is covered with thick thickets of stalactites 10-12 cm long. Verteba hospitably invites you to the first underground museum of archeology, Tryplian culture and the Neolithic era in Ukraine and the world, where you can view a diorama with Tryplian tableware, sculptures and materials from archaeological excavations.
Husyatynshchyna has long been famous for its highly mineralized healing waters, you can get better with them and improve your well-being in the modern SPA center, which operates at the Orysya hotel and restaurant complex. Here you can soak in three jacuzzi pools with therapeutic oil, warm up in a sauna with Himalayan salt, relax in a Turkish hammam and swim in a large pool with ordinary water. Mineral water is extracted from a 770-meter-deep well of the Novozbruchanskoye field and contains a huge amount of useful trace elements, and the salt content is twice as high as in seawater. Only in the Baltics there is water with a similar content, so we invite everyone to rest and improve, especially since the method of treatment with highly mineralized goose pus in combination with Poltava bischophyte is unique and patented.
What is included?
Transfer along the route
Hotel "7 Days" in the city of Kamianets-Podilskyi. Comfortable double rooms with amenities in the room.
*From each purchased tour, we transfer 10% to the Ukrainian Refugee Support Fund. All profits from press tours are transferred to the reconstruction of Ukraine.
ALSO YOU WILL LIKE
NEW YEAR IN KAMIANETS-PODILSKYI + SPA
1-DAY TRIP TO THE CARPATHIANS + SPA
PALANOK CASTLE, THERMAL WATERS OF KOSINO AND WINE
10 RAISINS OF TRANSCARPATTIA
CARPATHIAN TRAM AND HERITAGE CENTER OF THE VYHODA NARROW GAUGE
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.