Departure of citizens of Ukraine abroad is possible with any available document confirming the person, including an "internal" passport, ID-card or documents in Diia.
Notice! You can travel to neighboring EU countries without a biometric passport only once.
During the period of martial law, departure of children under 16 years of age is possible accompanied by one of the parents without a notarized consent of the second parent, as well as accompanied by a grandmother, grandfather, adult brother or sister, stepmother, stepfather or other persons authorized by one of the parents in a written application, certified by the guardianship authority. The child needs to have a foreign passport or birth certificate (in the absence of a passport).
Children who have reached the age of 16 have the right to free independent travel outside Ukraine in accordance with Article 313 of the Civil Code of Ukraine.
Important! Due to the imposition of martial law in Ukraine on February 24, 2022, the departure from Ukraine of a certain category of citizens – male citizens of Ukraine aged 18 to 60 years is limited (updated exceptions).
Read more about crossing the border with pets here.
Citizens of Ukraine (and holders of a permanent residence permit) can freely return from any country in the world without the need to provide any "covid" documents.
You can return to Ukraine with any identity document or return certificate. However, it is necessary to take into account the requirements for transit through third countries when traveling home.
According to official information from the embassies, Romania and Serbia allow transit to Ukraine through their territories on any available documents without the need for a transit visa or return certificate.
No registration, no personal data or geolocation collection.
App sends extremely loud notifications about air raid, chemical, technogenetic or other types of alert of civil defence even if your phone in soundless or sleep regime.
In order to receive notifications:
1. Set up app in Google Play or AppStore;
2. Allow it to send you notifications and warnings;
3. Choose region you want to receive alerts about;
4. Follow start and end of air alert.
You can change region or disable notifications whenever you want.
of all documents
of the Embassy and Consulate
CHOOSE A PRODUCT
Ukraine, USA, Canada, Japan, Australia, New Zealand
- • Republic of Poland: Jagodyn, Ustilug, Ugrinow, Rawa Ruska, Gruszew, Smelnica, Krakowiec, Shegyni.
- • Slovak Republic: Maly Berezny, Uzhgorod, Maly Selmentsy (open from 09:00 to 21:00).
- • Hungary: Tisza (no pedestrian passage), Zvonkovoe (open from 08:00 to 19:00), Kosino (open from 08:00 to 20:00), Luzhanka, Wilok.
- • Romania: Diakovo, Solotvino, Porubnoe.
- • Republic of Moldova: Mamalyga, Kelmenci, Rossoshany, Sokiriani.
- All checkpoints on the western border, except for those indicated, operate 24 hours a day.
- Checkpoints with russia, Belarus and Transnistria are closed.
- What is needed to cross the border?
- For crossing the border you need the minimum list of documents, identifying personality (foreign passport, Ukrainian passport, ID-card, birth certificate) and identity of your accompanying children. You will also need documents that can prove your relationship to minors who are unaccompanied by at least one parent, and other relatives.
- We remind you that Ukrainian men from 18 to 60 years old are not allowed to cross the border out of Ukraine (excluding the most of exceptions).
- When crossing the border by car:
- - Green card insurance,
- - driving licence,
- - registration certificate (can be issued to another person).
- There are volunteers at every state border checkpoint, whom you can ask about transport/accommodation/medical assistance, etc.
Here is everything a Ukrainian needs to know
All possible legal options are collected here
How can a Ukrainian restore PESEL UKR and the right to financial assistance?
Find out about the list of certificates, the estimated cost of their issuance and the advice of experienced travelers before crossing the border with an animal
Basic rules for Ukrainian drivers when entering Europe
- I am returning to Ukraine from abroad, what do I need?Citizens of Ukraine (and holders of permanent residence permits) can easily return from any country in the world without the need to provide any "cunning" documents.
- Can I go abroad without a foreifn passport?Currently, Ukrainian citizens can travel abroad with any available identity document, including an "internal" Ukrainian passport, ID card or documents in Diia.Notice! You can travel to neighboring EU countries without a biometric passport only once.
- How can minor children go abroad? Is permission needed?During martial law, children under 16 may leave accompanied by one of the parents without the notarized consent of the other parent, as well as accompanied by grandparents, adult siblings, stepmother, stepfather or other persons authorized by one parent in writing. , certified by the guardianship authority. The child must have a passport or birth certificate (in the absence of a passport).Children over the age of 16 have the right to leave Ukraine independently in accordance with Article 313 of the Civil Code of Ukraine.
- Do I need to buy an insurance policy to travel abroad?Yes, there are countries for which the presence of an insurance policy is mandatory, but we recommend that you take out insurance regardless of the country you choose. This is a guarantee of your safety, peace of mind and prevention of unexpected costs.
- At what age can I take out insurance?An insurance policy on our portal can be issued for any age, including children from birth and people aged 60+.
- What should I do if I entered incorrect data when applying for an insurance policy?You can always contact the hotline of the portal, and we will make the necessary changes to the insurance policy free of charge and promptly.I applied for insurance, but haven’t received the code. What to do?In this case, we advise you to reload the page, clear the cache, change the language on the page, or use another browser.What should I do if I haven’t received the policy to the specified mail for more than 30 minutes?Please, contact the hotline and provide the data specified when applying for the insurance.I cannot pay for the insurance, what should I do?If your payment fails, we recommend contacting your bank, they often do not trust payment systems. You need to confirm that it is you who are doing the transaction.Who can buy insurance?Insurance is provided for foreigners (non-residents of Ukraine) and citizens of Ukraine, including adults and children, without age restrictions.Where can I read the terms and conditions of my coronavirus insurance contract?You can read the terms of the insurance contract on our website in the section for issuing an insurance policy, as well as by writing to us in any of the messengers indicated on the website.Do I need to print an electronic policy?The electronic insurance policy does not need to be printed. It is enough to save it on your phone or tablet in order to always have access to the document and present it to the border control representatives.What if I have purchased a policy but my trip is canceled?Please inform the hotline of the portal about the reasons for the trip cancellation, and we will gladly reschedule your dates.
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.