Come back

1 min

02 Jul. 2022


Financial and other assistance to children affected by the war



Financial and other assistance to children affected by the war

We create materials and work 24/7 thanks to your support

The SOS Children's Towns charitable organization provides assistance to the families of children who were injured as a result of hostilities in Ukraine. This is a comprehensive assistance, which includes cash compensation (10,000 hryvnias), assistance in paperwork, legal advice, and psychological support.

To whom is it provided?

A family in which a child was injured or otherwise damaged as a result of the military invasion of the Russian Federation in Ukraine can apply for help. The program operates throughout Ukraine, and assistance is also provided to families who have traveled abroad.

What does it include?

• cash assistance – one-time benefits for each child who was injured in the amount of UAH 10,000;

• support in applying for social benefits, disability and obtaining other special statuses;

• medical services – diagnostics, drug treatment, surgery and prosthetics;

• advice on social issues and legal support;

• rehabilitation;

• psychological assistance to children and members of their families;

• other types of assistance depending on the needs of the family.

How to get help?

To participate in the program, you must fill out a form on the website of the SOS Children's Towns Foundation and prepare the necessary documents:

• passport of one of the parents or other legal representative of the child;

• TIN of the legal representative;

• birth certificate or passport of the child;

• TIN of the child (if available);

• bank account details (IBAN number);

• to confirm the fact of injury - a medical extract and a certificate from the National Police or an extract on the inclusion of the case in the Unified Register of Pre-trial Investigations (if available).

After receiving and processing the application, representatives of the charitable organization will contact the family for further cooperation.

Recommended articles

2 min

Ausbildung How to enroll a child in a school in Poland?

How to enroll a child in a school in Poland?

From September 2024, all Ukrainian children living in Poland will have to go to local educational institutions. The relevant order is being worked out by the country's government. We will tell you about the necessary documents and procedures that need to be done in order to enroll a Ukrainian child in a Polish school

03 Mai. 2024

More details