Financial and other assistance to children affected by the war
The SOS Children's Towns charitable organization provides assistance to the families of children who were injured as a result of hostilities in Ukraine. This is a comprehensive assistance, which includes cash compensation (10,000 hryvnias), assistance in paperwork, legal advice, and psychological support.
To whom is it provided?
A family in which a child was injured or otherwise damaged as a result of the military invasion of the Russian Federation in Ukraine can apply for help. The program operates throughout Ukraine, and assistance is also provided to families who have traveled abroad.
What does it include?
• cash assistance – one-time benefits for each child who was injured in the amount of UAH 10,000;
• support in applying for social benefits, disability and obtaining other special statuses;
• medical services – diagnostics, drug treatment, surgery and prosthetics;
• advice on social issues and legal support;
• psychological assistance to children and members of their families;
• other types of assistance depending on the needs of the family.
How to get help?
To participate in the program, you must fill out a form on the website of the SOS Children's Towns Foundation and prepare the necessary documents:
• passport of one of the parents or other legal representative of the child;
• TIN of the legal representative;
• birth certificate or passport of the child;
• TIN of the child (if available);
• bank account details (IBAN number);
• to confirm the fact of injury - a medical extract and a certificate from the National Police or an extract on the inclusion of the case in the Unified Register of Pre-trial Investigations (if available).
After receiving and processing the application, representatives of the charitable organization will contact the family for further cooperation.
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.