Come back

1 min

21 Jul. 2022


Ukrainians can receive financial assistance in the amount of $1,000

Für Flüchtlinge


Ukrainians can receive financial assistance in the amount of $1,000

We create materials and work 24/7 thanks to your support

With the beginning of the full-scale invasion of the Russian Federation into Ukraine charitable project $1KProject initiated a program to support Ukrainian families. Every family in a state that is in a difficult situation as a result of the war can apply and receive $ 1,000 from sponsors.

The initiative was initiated by a private entrepreneur, a US citizen of Ukrainian origin Alex Iskold. The main idea of ​​the project is to gather the efforts of sponsors who want to help people in need. The sponsor can be both large corporations, businessmen, entrepreneurs, and ordinary families.

Who can apply and how to get assistance?

Any family that finds itself in a difficult situation can claim the payment. The money is provided both to internally displaced persons or refugees who are outside the country, and to those who have not changed their place of residence. Priority is given to families with children and the elderly. Money is allowed to be spent as you wish, for example: food, clothing, utility bills or housing rent.

Instructions for receiving assistance:

• fill out an application on the project website;

• add a family photo (mandatory);

• provide a link to the applicant's social networks (Instagram or Facebook) - in order to confirm the identity;

• describe in detail the situation the family is in and why you need support;

• be subscribed to $1KProject pages on Instagram and Facebook social networks (mandatory condition).

After processing the application, project representatives will contact you by e-mail or in social networks. The money will be sent through the Wise payment system, then it can be withdrawn to a bank card. The payment is one-time, the application can also be submitted only once.

Become a sponsor

Also, you can take part in the program as a sponsor. To do this, you need to fill out an application. One contribution is help to one family.