About this tour
Picturesque Bakota, Kamianets-Podilskyi fortress and the old town, Khotynskyi fortress.
Tour dates: November 19, December 17, January 28, February 18, March 23
- entrance tickets to tourist facilities,
Cost of entrance tickets:
- Kamianetska fortress (general, pensioner - 100 hryvnias, students and apprentices - 50 hryvnias);
- "Podilsky Tovtry" National Park (adults - UAH 40/person, students - UAH 25/person; children 6-12 years old - UAH 20/person; children under 6 years old - free);
- Khotyn fortress (general, pensioner - 80 hryvnias, students and apprentices - 40 hryvnias).
- Breakfast on the 1st day - you can have breakfast during the bus stop at the "Zupinka" café in the village. Ozerna near the city of Ternopil (everyone orders privately, cheaply and deliciously) or take food with you from home.
- Lunch and dinner on the 1st day (5:30 p.m.) - takes place in the Kamianets-Podilskyi restaurant. Menu: vegetable salad (cucumber, tomato, cabbage), soup with meatballs, rice, French-style meat, bread, stew. Cost: UAH 150.
- Dinner on the 1st day - according to your taste and choice in restaurants, cafés, pizzerias of the city of Kamianets-Podilskyi.
- Breakfast on the 2nd day - will take place in Kamianets-Podilskyi at the "Esher" restaurant. Menu: scrambled eggs, ham, cucumber, Ukrainian cheese, butter, jam, bread rolls, croissant with condensed milk, tea/coffee. The cost of breakfast is UAH 140/person.
- Lunch on the 2nd day - takes place in the Kamianets-Podilskyi café. Menu: vegetable salad, borscht, mashed potatoes with chicken kebab, bread, soup. Cost: UAH 150.
- Dinner on the 2nd day - during the bus stop at the "Zupinka" café in the village of Ozerna, Ternopil (everyone orders privately, cheaply and deliciously).
*The tour is conducted in Ukrainian
Departure from Lviv (08:00) / from Ternopil (10:30) – Kamianets-Podilskyi (tour of the fortress, the city, lunch and dinner, free time, check-in at the hotel at 19:30).
Breakfast and departure (07:30) – Bakota (view of the rock monastery) - Kamianets-Podilskyi (lunch) – Khotyn (tour of the fortress) – Ternopil (return at 7:30 p.m.) / Lviv (return at 10:00 p.m.: 00).
A fantastic city that belongs to the most beautiful cities in the world thanks to the picturesque canyon of the Smotrych River and a huge concentration of architectural monuments. Kamianets is recognized as one of the wonders of Ukraine and is the third-largest monument in Ukraine. Waiting for you: the old fortress (XIII-XVIII centuries), the Peter and Paul Cathedral (XVI century), next to which there is a minaret with a sculpture of the Mother of God, the oldest town hall in Ukraine (XV century), a walk through the streets of the old town, where you will be able to enjoy the beauty harmoniously created by nature and man.
An extremely beautiful place on the banks of the Dniester River, located on the site of the village of Bakota, the former capital of Ponizia, which was flooded in 1981. During the construction of the Novodnistrovskaya HPP. Now the Mykhailo monastery is located here, and you can see a wonderful panorama of the Podilsk tovtrs. According to scientists, the local climate is similar to that of Yalta.
Favorite of tourists and cinematographers, the impregnable Khotyn fortress (XIII-XX centuries) still impresses with its 40-meter-high walls, 65-meter well and a wonderful panorama of the Dniester. The fortress played an important role in the lives of many history makers, you will also remember it if you visit it at least once.
What is included?
Transfer along the route
Hotel "7 dniv" in the city of Kamianets-Podilskyi (comfortable double rooms with amenities).
From each purchased tour, we transfer 10% to the Ukrainian Refugee Support Fund!
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.