Border crossing rules for men accompanying relatives for treatment
From the first day of martial law in Ukraine, there is a restriction on the crossing of the border by men of conscription age. However, there are certain exceptions. The State Border Service of Ukraine explained which male citizens can leave the country and under what conditions.
Who has the right to leave?
Men aged 18 to 60, whose wives have grouped I or II disabilities, can accompany them to more dangerous countries.
In addition, parents and guardians of certain categories of children also have the right to cross the border. It is about:
• People aged before 18 with disabilities;
• Children suffering from perinatal impressions of the nervous system;
• Children born with severe developmental disorders;
• Patients with orphan diseases;
• Children with oncological and oncohematological diseases;
• Children with cerebral palsy or mental disorders;
• Patients with diabetes of the first type;
• Patients with acute or chronic kidney diseases;
• Severely injured children need palliative care or organ transplantation.
What documents should be provided for departure?
1. Certificate of receipt of state benefits for the child. It should be issued by the structural unit for social protection. At the same time, it does not matter who is the recipient of the assistance;
2. A medical certificate issued by the medical advisory commission in the form and in the order established by the Ministry of Health;
3. If the child is accompanied by the father, he must document the family ties;
4. If a minor travels abroad accompanied by a guardian or adoptive parent, he must have with him documents confirming the relevant authority.
We will remind you! If you have any questions, you can contact the Visit Ukraine hotline at +380 93 972 4145. Consultants are available 24/7 to help you solve various issues.
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.