New rules for staying in Ukraine: The law on granting special rights to Polish citizens came into force
On September 16, the law "On the Establishment of Additional Legal and Social Guarantees for Citizens of the Republic of Poland Staying in the Territory of Ukraine" came into force in Ukraine. It was adopted in response to the Polish law on assistance to citizens of Ukraine in connection with the armed conflict.
The new Ukrainian law stipulates that citizens of Poland (as well as their spouses and children, regardless of citizenship) can legally stay on the territory of Ukraine for 18 months and enjoy all the rights and freedoms, like citizens of Ukraine.
In particular, Poles now have the right to:
• Employment without any additional permits (including scientific-pedagogical and medical workers);
• conducting business activities on the territory of Ukraine with the same rights as citizens of Ukraine;
• social benefits, including cases of incapacity for work, loss of breadwinner, unemployment, disability, etc.;
• free education and receiving scholarships
• medical assistance with the same rights as Ukrainians;
• state registration as a taxpayer and obtaining the registration number of the taxpayer's registration card.
Also, Polish citizens have the right to extend their stay in Ukraine for more than 18 months and obtain a residence permit. This is possible under the condition of enrollment in studies, conclusion of a long-term employment contract, etc.
1 minFür Flüchtlinge
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.