What to stock up on in case of a power outage: a list of items, devices and products
russia daily terrorizes the civilian population of Ukraine and inflicts targeted strikes on energy facilities in different regions of our country, de-energizing entire cities and villages. Repair crews tirelessly restore the energy infrastructure damaged by the enemy. But we must be ready for all the next attempts by the enemy to attack the power grid, as well as save electricity consumption as much as possible in order to allow the country to quickly repair the damage.
What to prepare in case of a power outage
The minimum set should consist of the following things:
• flashlights on batteries or night lamps;
• batteries of different types;
• charged power banks;
• candles and matches;
• supply of drinking water;
• food that does not require cooking.
If possible, we also advise you to take care of the availability of:
• supply of process water for several days;
• food of long storage for several days;
• a radio receiver on batteries;
• solar charger for mobile phones;
• storage battery;
• tourist gas stove for cooking;
• generator (only for a private house).
Also don't forget about warm clothes and thermal underwear, a supply of medicines, a stocked first aid kit and personal important drugs for at least a week, as well as baby diapers, wet wipes, baby food, etc.
IMPORTANT! Do not use gas stoves for heating, as there is a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Also, unplug all electrical appliances from the outlets to avoid damaging them due to power surges.
Foods that can be stored for a long time without refrigeration
• Canned vegetables, fruit, meat, fish, jams, preserves;
• Dried meat;
• Cereals, legumes and flour;
• Bread products: crackers, crackers, pita bread, snacks;
• Dry soups and purees;
• Vermicelli and instant noodles;
• Sweets, cookies, sweets, chocolate, honey, waffles;
• Baby food: mixtures, cereals, purees, biscuits;
• Dry breakfasts, corn flakes;
• Vegetable oil;
• Coffee, tea;
• Powdered milk;
• Salt, sugar;
• Dried fruits, nuts.
And remember that Ukrainians are indestructible! Our strength lies in our readiness for difficult situations!
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.