About this tour
Vojvodyn Waterfall is a real miracle of nature. The melodious murmur of water and the flow of the current attracts the human eye. With every minute of staying near the fountain, the soul is filled with harmony and tranquility. It seems that you can watch the water flow forever. The Carpathian waterfalls are very picturesque and breathtaking. But there are some that nature itself has carefully hidden from the human eye. The path to such a waterfall is not always easy, but it is worth it, because such places are a source of strength and energy. If you are strong in spirit, not lazy, appreciate life and believe in the magical power of the Carpathian Mountains, allow yourself this adventure - a hike to the waterfalls!
The hike is held every second Saturday of the month
- 09:00 - Departure from Uzhhorod
- Moving to the village of Turya Polyana.
- Mini-hydroelectric power plants on a mountain river.
- Hike to the Vojvodyn waterfall - you will cover about 8 km in a day! The road lies along a mountain river with picturesque rocky banks.
- Stop and listen to a whisper, a howl, or a waterfall singing. The fatigue will disappear in a moment, the mountain waterfall will cure anxiety better than any doctor and wash away all the negative from your soul.
- After having a snack, gaining strength, and taking unique photos as a souvenir, we return back.
-If you are lucky, you will see a roe deer timidly running by, and perhaps feeding small and large deer. And the most curious will see a smaller, but even more beautiful waterfall than Voyevodyn!
- Hiking to the waterfalls will appeal to wildlife lovers. After all, there are simply incredible landscapes, fresh, clean and intoxicating air, virgin emerald forests, and no crowds of tourists. Broken old branches and snags are forever stuck in the stones, through which water jets break through. The route is not difficult at all, and everyone can overcome it, even without special skills and physical training. Children will especially enjoy this one-day hike. The road to the waterfall is very picturesque, and there are places where you can have a picnic near the waterfall itself.
- Return to Uzhhorod at approximately 18:00.
*The tour is conducted in Ukrainian
It is paid additionally: Personal expenses Securing a specific seat in the bus - 100 UAH/person
For the hike you need: - comfortable shoes (for example: trekking sandals, sneakers, boots); - a hat - a raincoat (in case of rain, the weather is changeable in the mountains); - sandwiches (lunch at the waterfall); - water (you can take an empty bottle and collect water from the source on the way); - a good mood and a good camera!
5 reasons to choose tour
Hike to the waterfall - you will cover approximately 8 km per day
Stop and listen to either the whisper, or the wail, or the song of the water feature
Incredible landscapes, fresh clean and intoxicating air, pristine emerald forests
The road to the waterfall is very picturesque, and near Voyevodin itself there are places where you can have a picnic
The route is not difficult at all, and anyone can overcome it, even without special skills and physical training
Is a true miracle of nature. The melodious murmur of water and the flow of the current attracts the human eye. With every minute spent near the water feature, the soul is filled with harmony and peace. It seems that one can forever contemplate how the water flows. Carpathian waterfalls are very picturesque, their appearance takes your breath away. But there are some that nature itself has carefully hidden from the human eye. The path to such a waterhole is not always easy, but it is worth it, because such places are a source of strength and energy. If you are strong in spirit, not lazy, value life and believe in the magical power of the Carpathian Mountains, allow yourself this adventure - a hike to waterfalls!
What is included?
Transfer along the route
*From each purchased tour, we transfer 10% to the Ukrainian Refugee Support Fund. All profits from press tours are transferred to the reconstruction of Ukraine.
ALSO YOU WILL LIKE
PALANOK CASTLE, THERMAL WATERS OF KOSINO AND WINE
HUTSULSKY REST + SPA
EVENING WALKING EXCURSION IN UZHНOROD
SPA EXCURSION TO THERMAL POOLS IN KOSINO
Highlights of Khustshchyna: thermal springs, deer and cheese
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.