Ukrainian refugees in Germany should continue payments from the Jobcenter: action algorithm
Ukrainian refugees in Germany continue to officially receive payments from Jobcenter. However, to do this, you need to apply again for financial assistance. We have discussed further how to do this.
In order to continue receiving the social security payment in the future, follow these steps:
1. Six weeks before the end of the term, submit an "antrag" (application) for payment extension;
2. For this, it is necessary to fill out the WBA form and attach to it statements from the bank account to which payments were received for the last three months. This will allow the finance department to see that you do not have additional income;
3. If you are in Germany with your spouse or children, you must also fill out an antrag for them. For children, an antrag KI, for the other spouse - WEP. Note that a separate application must be made for each child;
These documents must be sent to the Jobcenter in one of the following ways:
• Send them by registered mail to the Jobcenter at your place of residence. Be sure to include the community number BGNummer and Kundennummer on the envelope;
• You can also leave documents in the mailbox for internal correspondence in your Jobcenter;
• Scan applications in the document processing terminal in digitized departments so that they are automatically added to your case;
• Use the Jobcenter-App mobile application to submit documents.
Recommendation: Duplicate documents to the Jobcenter email. This way you will be sure that they have been sent and have a date of sending and confirmation that everything was done on time.
3 minFor refugees
1 minFor refugees
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.