National roaming in Ukraine: what to do if the mobile network is unavailable?
What to do if the mobile network is not available? In this case, there is joint national roaming in Ukraine. From now on, if calls on your network are temporarily unavailable, you can switch to others to stay connected.
How to connect?
1. Disable auto network selection:
Settings → Mobile network → Operator → find and select an available Vodafone UA, UA-Kyivstar, lifecell, 3Mob network
Settings → Cellular data → Network selection → find and select an available Vodafone UA, UA-Kyivstar, lifecell, 3Mob network
If registration fails, please try again or select a different network. Restart your phone and try again.
2. Periodically try to return (connect) to your operator's network manually or by enabling automatic network selection.
3. Limit the consumption of mobile traffic, as it creates an excessive load on the networks of mobile operators. Turn off the mode of automatic download of media files in messengers:
• Messenger settings → Data and storage or Media files → Turn off the “Background download” option / in the “Via mobile network” section, turn off "Auto download media"
4. You can't get through - write an SMS. Reduce the time of telephone conversations to a minimum - perhaps at this time the other subscriber urgently needs to call an ambulance or rescuers.
5. If the connection does not work in national roaming, make sure that the "Airplane mode" is turned off. Find out if other people nearby have a connection.
If communication works for other users:
• reboot the phone;
• turn off the phone, remove and insert the SIM card back;
• try to check the operation of the SIM card in another device.
6. If communication does not work only for you, you need to replace the SIM card. Contact the operator (call the contact center or write in a social network) and find out the address and opening hours of the nearest store. Make sure you get there safely.
7. If the network of any operator does not work for other users, then the problem is infrastructure damage due to hostilities. It is not necessary to inform the operator about this.
Attention! Network operation is monitored in real time. Mobile operators restore communication as quickly as possible wherever possible.
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.