What to do if the electricity, water or gas supply has disappeared? Detailed instructions
Recently, Russia has increased its shelling of Ukraine's critical infrastructure. As a result, many settlements throughout the country were left without electricity, water or gas. We have prepared a reminder for you on how to act in similar situations.
If there is no power supply
• Purchase candles, flashlights, matches, and an adapter for charging your phone in the car in advance.
• Charge your phone in advance, keep power banks, batteries and other batteries charged.
What to do in case of a power failure?
• Unplug all household electrical appliances.
• In the event of a break or sagging of the electric wires, do not approach them under any circumstances.
• Be especially careful when using candles and dry alcohol.
If there is no water supply
• Turn off all faucets to avoid trouble when the water supply is restored.
• Stock up on drinking water from pump stations, wells, drinking water filling points. Use it for drinking and cooking.
• Use water from open water bodies only for technical purposes.
If there is no gas
• Purchase dry alcohol, a travel burner or gas cylinders for the gas stove in advance.
• Stock up on quick-cooking and long-storage foods.
• If possible, plan the option of moving to a house with stove heating for the winter.
What to do in case of an accident on the gas network?
• Close the gas valve in your house, help your elderly neighbors to do it.
• Use braziers, stoves, and stoves for cooking in the courtyards.
• Do not use wood-burning boilers or boilers for heating apartments!
Most importantly, keep calm and take care of yourself!
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.