Exceptions: when a man can leave Ukraine under martial law
For the period of martial law, the Decree of the President of Ukraine of 24.02.2022 № 64/2022 "On the imposition of martial law in Ukraine" prohibits male Ukrainian citizens aged 18 to 60 from travelling abroad.
According to the requirements of the legislation, restrictions on crossing the border to leave Ukraine do not apply to individuals in this category, in particular:
- who have a certificate of deferment of conscription and notification of enrollment in special military registration (in accordance with the decision of the Government to approve the list of positions and professions of conscripts subject to reservation for the period of mobilization and wartime);
- who have an opinion of the military medical commission on unfitness with exclusion from military registration;
- who raise three or more children under the age of 18;
- who raise a child (children) under the age of 18 on their own;
- dependent on a child with a disability under the age of 18 or an adult child who is a person with a disability of the I or II group, until he/she reaches 23 years of age;
- adoptive parents, guardians, trustees, foster parents, who are dependent on orphans or children deprived of parental care under the age of 18;
- engaged in constant care for persons in need, in the absence of other persons who can provide such care;
- who left for other states for permanent residence, which is documented accordingly;
- applicants for professional higher and higher education, trainee assistants, graduate students and doctoral students studying abroad in full-time or dual forms of education (students, listeners).
In addition, conscripts or certain categories of citizens may cross the border to leave Ukraine in cases provided by law, in particular:
- drivers who are reserved for international cargo transportation, transportation for the needs of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, medical cargo and humanitarian aid cargoes, in accordance with the established procedure;
- people with disabilities and accompanying persons.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that all citizens who fall under the exemption must have the necessary documents to prove it. At the same time, during the border control measures, their validity and the fact of issuance by the relevant authorities will be checked.
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.