Polish service Moduł Obsługi Spraw: how it will help Ukrainians and how to use it
Poland launched an online service MOS (Moduł Obsługi Spraw, or Case Service Module), which was created to help foreigners legalize in the country. Find out more about the usefulness of the resource
The Internet service MOS (Moduł Obsługi Spraw) was launched in Poland. The service was created to help foreigners legalize in this country. We tell you how MOS will be useful, including for Ukrainians.
What is MOS service?
Moduł Obsługi Spraw (requires registration) is a government portal for foreign citizens, which contains online forms for most documents that will help you legalize in Poland.
The MOS service is currently available in seven languages, including Ukrainian, Russian and English.
Importantly! Currently, documents completed through MOS must be provided, for example, to institutions, in printed form with a signature. However, as noted in the Department of Foreign Affairs of Poland, it is planned to introduce online submission of documents later.
How will Moduł Obsługi Spraw help?
In particular, with the help of the new web portal, foreigners can fill out online application forms for a temporary or permanent residence permit and send them to the competent voivode.
There are many options for using MOS. To get an answer to a question on the portal, you can use the phrase search.
The portal database contains online forms for various applications, in particular:
• about the loss or damage of the residence card;
• on granting or canceling a power of attorney;
• on providing information on the inclusion of a foreigner in the database of persons whose stay in Poland or the Schengen area is undesirable;
• on termination of the appeal procedure;
• about a change of address;
• on appealing the decision of the voivode;
In addition, you can:
- get reference information about the procedure for entry, stay and departure of foreigners from Poland;
- familiarize yourself with the database of frequently asked questions;
- check the possibility of obtaining a residence permit (depending on the circumstances).
- familiarize yourself with educational publications and videos on the topic of legalization of foreigners;
- find out information about frequent mistakes made by foreigners at various stages of the procedure for obtaining a residence permit;
- download other necessary samples and forms of applications and other documents related to the legalization of foreigners;
- use PDF forms to fill out applications electronically;
- get access to the checklist of steps required for legalization to be sure of each one.
It is noted that the database is planned to be expanded in the future.
We will remind you! Earlier we wrote that in Poland, amendments were made to the law on assistance to Ukrainians fleeing the war. Learn more about the "freezing" of social security payments when citizens of Ukraine leave Poland, tariffs for accommodation in accommodation facilities, and more at the link.
How to send a parcel from Poland to Ukraine economically: discounts from Ukrposhta
Sending a parcel from Poland to Ukraine will be 75% cheaper on the eve of the Christmas and New Year holidays. Learn more about how much the service costs
15 Dec. 2022More details
Cash assistance for Ukrainians in Catalonia: details of receipt
Payments for refugees from Ukraine are being introduced in Spanish Catalonia. Learn how to get financial aid
16 Dec. 2022More details
2 minCost of living
Where can I get a residence permit or citizenship when buying real estate: 10 popular countries
Buy property abroad and get a residence permit or a second passport? Is quite real. We talk about 10 popular countries and purchase conditions
16 Dec. 2022More details
1 minFor refugees
Change of place of residence in Germany: which office to report to
Citizens of Ukraine who have found refuge in Germany must report a change of address to state institutions. Find out how the address change procedure works
17 Dec. 2022More details
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.