Where to hand over a Christmas tree for recycling in Kyiv: a list of addresses in all districts
It is important to provide an environmentally friendly way to get rid of Christmas trees and promote the recycling of resources. Therefore, if you have a question about where in Kyiv you can hand over your live Christmas tree for recycling, see the full list of addresses in different districts of the city in this article
Ukrainians often prefer a live Christmas tree on New Year's Eve to maintain a festive mood and atmosphere in their homes. However, after the holidays, the question of what to do with the tree usually arises. The best option is to give a live Christmas tree for recycling.
The Kyiv City State Administration (KCSA) has published lists of recycling centers in different districts of the capital.
We'll tell you where to take the forest beauty after the holidays without endangering the environment.
Handing over a Christmas tree for recycling in Kyiv: addresses of the points
• park on Heroiv Mariupol Street
• Heavenly Hundred Park on Zabolotnoho Street
• 87-G Holosiivskyi avenue
• park near Lake Lebedyne
• park named after soldiers-internationalists
• Pozniaky park
• 58-A Trostyanetska St.
• "Molodizhnyi" park
• park with water bodies along Shukhevycha avenue
• Kyoto park
• 26 Elektrotekhnichna St.
• intersection of Rusanivsky Boulevard and Igor Shamo Boulevard
• park near Lake Telbin
• park near the Aurora cinema
• 6 Heorhii Narbut avenue
• park on Berezhanska street
• park near Lake Jordanske
• Stepan Bandera Avenue, 26-A
• 61 Zaliznychne Shosse St. (Mon-Thurs 08:00-17:00; Fri 08:00-16:00)
• park on Pravdy Avenue
• park on Shchekavytska Square
• 16-A Anatoliy Kuznetsov Street
• "Sovki" park
• "Yunist" Park
• park on the corner of Symyrenka and Hryhorovycha-Barskoho streets
• a park on Kotelnikova Street
• a park on Serhiy Berehovoi Street
• Solomensky landscape park
• Orlyatko Park
• 95-A Novopolova Street
• Veselka Park
• Syretsky Park
• Babyn Yar lane, 6
• 82-A Beresteysky avenue
In addition, you can hand over the Christmas tree for recycling in forestries:
• Brovary forestry (block No. 72, Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00)
• Bilodibrovne Forestry, block 65 (1-B Radistiv Str., Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00)
• Dniprovske forestry, block 58 (Brovarskyi ave., 2-A, Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00)
• Mykilske forestry, block 35 (near the railway station "Forestry", Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00)
• Darnytsia forestry, forest block No. 37 (23rd km of Boryspil highway, Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00)
• Mezhyhirske forestry (block No. 78, Mon-Fri 09:00-16:00)
• Kyiv forestry (block №105, Mon-Fri 09:00-16:00)
• Sviatoshynske forestry (block 117, Mon-Fri 09:00-16:00)
• Pushcha-Vodytske forestry (block No. 111, Mon-Fri 09:00-16:00)
• Koncha-Zaspa (11-B Koncha-Zaspynska St., Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00)
We remind you! Winter and winter holidays are always associated with spending time with family. In Europe, Christmas and New Year are among the main holidays that citizens spend at home. Therefore, most retail outlets are not open on these days. Here you can find out what days are on holidays in shops and supermarkets in Europe this winter season.
Want to know more? Read the latest news and useful materials about Ukraine and the world in the News section.
Our recommendation for a safe and comfortable trip:
Visit Ukraine Insurance - insurance for a safe stay abroad without unnecessary expenses;
Green Card - compulsory car insurance for traveling abroad;
Visit Ukraine Tickets - book tickets for buses, trains, and airplanes to/from Ukraine and between cities around the world;
Private Lawyer service - professional legal support on visa and migration issues;
Visit Ukraine Merch - buy patriotic clothing and accessories with worldwide delivery.
© 2018-2023, Visit Ukraine. Use, copying or reprinting of materials on this site is permitted only with a link (hyperlink for online publications) to Visit Ukraine.
All rights reserved.
In 2023, Ukraine managed not only to return the Scythian gold but also to add to its contribution to the UNESCO World Heritage List. Find out more about the significant events that took place this year and what Ukraine has achieved despite the war
30 Dec. 2023More details
The Espresso Index, an indicator that reflects changes in the price of a cup of coffee, shows a significant increase in 2023. The study determined how the cost of the basic drink changed in different regions of Ukraine. Find out more about when the price increase had the greatest impact and what price differences were recorded in different regions of Ukraine
31 Dec. 2023More details
Today, as the last seconds of the old year have given way to the first moments of the new, the whole world is celebrating the beginning of 2024. This is a special moment that will bring new hopes, opportunities and challenges. Right now, every country, every city and every home is filled with festive mood and faith in a better future
01 Jan. 2024More details
A large number of famous sites and attractions will become inaccessible to tourists in 2024. Find out which world places will be temporarily closed for repairs and renovations, and which will close their doors to visitors forever
01 Jan. 2024More details
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.