Another financial assistance program launched in Ukraine
The ADRA Ukraine Charitable Foundation provides financial assistance to vulnerable categories of the population, affected by the crisis in the amount of UAH 6,660 per person. The program applies to residents of Donetsk, Luhansk, Kherson, Zaporizhzhia regions, as well as other territories, occupied at the time of the project.
Who can get help?
- persons who independently provide for the livelihood of the household;
- pregnant or breastfeeding women;
- large families;
- children at risk (children from the zone of active hostilities, or with chronic diseases, orphans, etc.);
- persons over 50 years of age with special needs;
- persons with disabilities;
- persons with severe chronic diseases and injuries as a result of hostilities.
How to apply?
You can apply for registration through the ADRA Ukraine hotline:
Opening hours: daily from 8:00 to 18:00, except Saturday.
After the operator has accepted the application by phone, you need to send copies of your documents to a chatbot on Viber or Telegram. First, write in the chatbot your name and phone number that you provided during registration, and only then attach the necessary documents. Documents sent without the consent of the operator are not grounds for registration for assistance.
List of required documents:
- copy/photo of documents of each family member: first and second pages of passport and registration (if ID-card, then copy of both parties and annex with registration);
- identification code;
- birth certificate;
- a document confirming the criterion of vulnerability.
If the application is approved, you will receive an SMS notification about the accrual of funds, UAH 6,660 for each registered person.
Assistance is provided only to those who have not previously received financial benefits from any other organization.
For more information about the program, call the hotline listed above.
2 minFor refugees
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.