About this tour
An excursion to the Rock of Dovbush and the Tustan fortress will allow you to touch history, enjoy wonderful views and feel the incredible energy of stone and mountains.
You will visit some of the most mystical objects of the Carpathian region, you will be able to walk through mysterious gorges, secret passages, caves and paths, you will visit amazing places of "power" and feel yourself outside the boundaries of the real world.
Tour date: every Sunday
You must have with you:
- Small tourist backpack;
- Raincoat or membrane jacket;
- Comfortable shoes (preferably trekking shoes);
- Panama, bandana or other headgear;
- A bottle of water;
- Snack on the road;
- Individual first aid kit, plaster, bandage, mask.
Compliance with all quarantine sanitary and hygienic norms is mandatory: have masks and disinfectants.
- Entrance tickets
- Personal expenses
*The tour is conducted in Ukrainian
- Dovbush rocks are one of the Ukrainian "places of strength" located on the border of Lviv and Ivano-Frankivsk regions. Surrounded by strange stone giants that once rested at the bottom of the ancient sea, which turned into an emerald forest. Here you can find "Kiss of a mutt dog", "Salvador Dali's suitcase", "Intruders from space", "Jolly Roger", "Grunting lambs" and other whimsical formations. You will learn many secrets and legends surrounding the ancient sanctuary. While traveling through the rocks of Dovbush, do not miss the opportunity to appease the Lord of the Forest carved on the Dragon's Tail, crawl through the Purgatory gorge only 22 cm wide (if, of course, sins are allowed to pass), decipher ancient and modern "petroglyphs", see the stone ear and heart of Oleksa Dovbush and admire the wonderful views of the Carpathian Mountains from the top of the rocks. - The rock (cave) monastery, which is a unique example of sacred construction of the 10th-13th centuries, impresses with its mystery and mystery and belongs to the unique archaeological monuments of Ukraine. - The rock fortress city of Tustan (IX-XVI centuries) is one of the most beautiful and picturesque places in Ukraine. Among his admirers were Lesya Ukrainka, Ivan Franko, as well as Ivan Vahylevych. Tustan is a unique monument of history and architecture and has no analogues in the world. Powerful rock formations have been preserved to this day, which give an idea of the scale and grandeur of the fortress. Departure from Uzhhorod at 07:00, Mukachevo - at 07:45.
4 reasons to choose tour
Strengthen and heal your body
Get to know local residents, their lifestyle and traditions
Familiarize yourself with unique tourist objects
Enjoy the unique nature of the Carpathians
What is included?
Transfer along the route
*From each purchased tour, we transfer 10% to the Ukrainian Refugee Support Fund. All profits from press tours are transferred to the reconstruction of Ukraine.
ALSO YOU WILL LIKE
SPA-excursion in Lumshory Bathing in the vats
EVENING WALKING EXCURSION IN UZHНOROD
SPA EXCURSION TO THERMAL POOLS IN KOSINO
Excursion to the thermal pools of Berehovo
Highlights of Khustshchyna: thermal springs, deer and cheese
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.