Escorts in Chernihiv (press-tour)
It is carried out for journalists, official delegations, diplomatic missions, opinion leaders.
The route is agreed individually.
Please confirm the date with us before booking!
The price includes:
- transport along the route (SUV Nissan Pathfinder);
- translator (Ukrainian, English);
- instruction on safety rules;
Escort on an SUV - 490 USD / 490 EUR (Price for 1-2 people, regardless of the number of participants)
You can also purchase from our website:
- branded merch Visit Ukraine;
*All funds will be used to help restore this hero city.
- 8.00 departure from Kyiv; - 11.00 Arrival in the district of Chernihiv (village Kiinka), detour of the city from the direction of the urban village Ripki (invasion route of russian troops); - 13-15.00 Overview of the city with a local English-speaking guide: the history of the city, iconic objects of the city's history, surroundings, today's Chernihiv; - 15.00 Lunch at one of the restaurants in the city center; - 16-17.00 Departure from Chernihiv to Kyiv; - 19-20.00 Arrival in Kyiv.
What is included?
Transfer along the route
*From each purchased tour, we transfer 10% to the Ukrainian Refugee Support Fund. All profits from press tours are transferred to the reconstruction of Ukraine.
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.