Kyiv + escort in de-occupied cities (press tour)
Escort for journalists in Kyiv and the Kyiv region
Please coordinate the date with us before booking!
The price includes:
- English-speaking travel manager support;
- accommodation (1 person, extra rooms are calculated separately);
- breakfast at the hotel;
- English-speaking guide accompaniment;
- advice on entering Ukraine;
- safety rules;
- help in installing air alarm applications (in English);
- bomb shelter map;
- transfer to the hotel (and from the hotel to the railway station or bus station).
The price is calculated for 1–3 people (regardless of the number of people)
- additional room in the hotel
You can also purchase from our website:
- branded merch Visit Ukraine;
*All funds will be used to help restore hero cities.
Day 1 (Thursday)
- transfer from the bus station/railway station; - accommodation in a hotel (breakfast included in the price); - free time.
Day 2 (Friday)
- breakfast at the hotel; - sightseeing tour of Kyiv 3 hours Meeting with the guide near the hotel at 11:00, sightseeing tour of the city; - free time.
Day 3 (Saturday)
- breakfast at the hotel; - Meeting with the guide near the hotel, then escort along the route; - Escort in de-occupied cities (Bucha, Irpin, Gostomel) (starts at 9:00 or 10:00); (Attention, photo and video recording of military objects, military, checkpoints is PROHIBITED) - free time.
Day 4 (Sunday)
- breakfast at the hotel; - check-out; - transfer to the railway station or bus station.
What is included?
Transfer to the hotel
One of hotels from the list
Premier Hotel Rus
4.5 / very_good
What is included in the tour?
*From each purchased tour, we transfer 10% to the Ukrainian Refugee Support Fund. All profits from press tours are transferred to the reconstruction of Ukraine.
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.