Exchange of Ukrainian driver's licenses in Poland: SE Document in Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Wroclaw (updated)
Ukrainians can exchange their driver's licenses in four Polish cities: Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw and Gdańsk.
During the entire period of service provision, 1,372 drivers have already applied to SE "Doсument".
Refugees who have obtained temporary protection status in Poland are not required to exchange their ID for a Polish-style document or take an exam.
Who needs to exchange a driver's license?
The procedure is necessary for those whose ID has been damaged, the document has expired, or when personal data has changed:
• Change of personal data – the driver has changed his last name, first name, patronymic or gender.
• The validity period of the certificate has expired, most relevant for certificates issued for the first time, because its term is only 2 years. The procedure will be carried out without passing an exam if the driver has not committed more than two administrative violations.
• When the driver's license was damaged (cannot read the data).
• Photo replacement, data clarification.
Registration procedure and list of documents
The replacement procedure is carried out:
• by prior appointment through the electronic queue;
• in order of a "live" queue - the coupon can be obtained directly from the service center.
During the visit, you must have the following documents with you:
• passport of a citizen of Ukraine with information about the place of registration. If you have an ID card without information about the place of registration on a contactless electronic medium, you must provide a certificate of registration of the place of residence;
• identification code (original or copy);
• a document that will confirm the fact of changing personal data.
• driver's license, which must be replaced.
Documents are drawn up only by the applicant personally. The administrator accepts the package of documents, fills out the application form and forwards it to the Service Center of the Ministry of Internal Affairs in Ukraine for consideration. In the case of successful registration, SE "Doсument" will print you a new certificate on a special form. Usually, the application is considered within 1 day. The validity period of the issued certificate is 30 years.
In addition to citizens of Ukraine, the service can be used by foreigners who obtained their driver's license in Ukraine.
The cost of the procedure: 254 hryvnias for the exchange of a driver's license and 420 zlotys for the service of SE "Doсument".
Addresses and work schedule of SE "Doсument" in Poland
Warsaw, 02-222, 179 Jerusalem Avenue (Blue City shopping center).
For more details on the procedure for replacing a driver's license in Warsaw, see the link.
Gdańsk, 80-809, Cienista, 30, (Shopping center "Kaufland — Galeria Chełm").
Krakow, 31-154, Plac Jana Nowaka-Jeziorańskiego (Shopping center "Galeria Krakowska").
The service became available on November 29.
Hours of operation of the centers in Warsaw, Krakow and Gdańsk:
• Tuesday-Friday: 10:00 - 17:00
• Saturday: 10:00 - 15:30
• Sunday and Monday are days off.
Exchange of Ukrainian driver's license in Wroclaw
In Wroclaw, mobile and technical complexes of SE "Document" were opened.
The center for the provision of public services works at the address:
• Wroclaw, 51-117, Paprotna 7 ("Marino Shopping Center").
The certificate exchange service is provided:
• in case of a change in the personal data of the driver (when the person changed the last name, first name, patronymic or gender)
• when it expired (mainly relevant for driver's licenses issued for the first time)
• in case of damage to the driver's license (damaged, records cannot be read)
It is possible to sign up for the exchange online - through the electronic queue 👉 https://wroclaw.pasport.org.ua/solutions/e-queue and in the order of the "live" queue.
The finished driver's license can be picked up on the day of application, unless there are circumstances in Ukraine when processing is not possible. A medical certificate is not required for exchange.
We would like to remind you that, in addition to exchanging a driver's license, you can issue a passport of a citizen of Ukraine or a foreign passport at the Center for the provision of public services of SE "Doсument". More information at the link.
1 minFor refugees
1 minFor refugees
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.