How to transfer a vehicle registration certificate through Diia: algorithm of actions
The car owner can remotely transfer the right to drive the vehicle in a few clicks through the "Diia" application. Learn more about how to share a vehicle registration certificate and what it takes
The state application "Diia" allows a Ukrainian not only to store all documents in his smartphone, but also to process many services without personally visiting state institutions. This helps to avoid queues and save time.
Recently, a function appeared in the application that allows the driver to transfer the right to drive his own car to another person in just a few clicks.
How to transfer the right to drive a car through "Diia": step-by-step instructions
• In the "Diia" application, select the "Services" item, namely the "Car sharing" section.
• The next stage is to select the "Share car" item.
• In the next menu, you need to select the car that you plan to transfer to another person. You also need to specify the time period during which the technical passport of your car will be available in the "Diia" application in another person's smartphone. Keep in mind that once the specified deadline has passed, you will need to re-submit your application.
• The next step is to enter your personal data manually or use BankID for automatic data filling. In this section, it is necessary to indicate the place of residence, e-mail address and mobile phone number.
• Send a request using a QR code or a link to the person to whom you plan to transfer the right to drive the car. In turn, the person who receives the right to use the car must confirm the request, provide his personal data and sign the electronic document using "Diia.Signature".
• After successful completion of the actions described in the previous point, the car owner must also sign the application using "Diia.Signature".
• The completed application is automatically sent for verification to the service center of the Ministry of Internal Affairs. After some time, the technical passport for the car will appear in the "Diia" application to the person to whom you transferred the right to drive.
We will remind you! Ukrainians who plan to stay in Poland without obtaining protection, including after PESEL cancellation, should consider replacing their Ukrainian rights with a European-style driver's license in the country. Find out how to do it at the link.
Our products and cooperation:
Visit Ukraine Tours is the largest online database of tours in Ukraine for every taste;
Visit Ukraine Merch - patriotic clothing and accessories with worldwide delivery;
Visit Ukraine Tickets - book airline tickets to anywhere in the world;
Cooperation – cooperation and advertising integrations with the Visit Ukraine and Visit World projects.
Mobilization in Ukraine: why summonses began to be distributed en masse on the streets
The distribution of subpoenas to men of military age does not mean immediate dispatch to the front. Find out in more detail why summonses are massively distributed in public places in Ukraine and what threatens Ukrainians for failing to appear at the military registration and enlistment office
In Budapest, free travel in public transport for Ukrainians was extended: details
Hungary continued free travel by public transport for refugees from Ukraine. Learn more about how much the free service will be available and what documents are required
Financial aid in the province of La Rioja for Ukrainians in Spain: conditions for receiving funds
Refugees from Ukraine living in the Spanish province of Rioja (La Rioja) can apply for financial assistance. Find out what you need to receive a payment and how to apply
1 minFor refugees
Which federal states in Germany are accepting Ukrainians in 2023: financial assistance and useful information for refugees
Ukrainians planning to receive temporary protection in Germany should note that not all federal states of the country continue to support refugees. Find out in more detail which countries are ready to accept Ukrainians, how to get from Ukraine to Germany and other useful information for immigrants
31 Jan. 2023More details
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.