Ukrzaliznytsia has scheduled additional trains for Easter and May holidays: list of routes
On the occasion of Easter and the May holidays, Ukrzaliznytsia announced additional flights across Ukraine. Find out more about the routes planned for the holidays
"Ukrzaliznytsia" has scheduled a number of additional trains for Easter and May holidays. Here are the routes that will be available.
According to the carrier's press service, tickets will be available for Kyiv, Odesa, Lviv, Kryvyi Rih, Dnipro, Kovel, and Kharkiv.
For convenient travel on the occasion of the holidays, UZ has introduced the following additional trains:
• Train No. 115/116 will run to Odesa and back on April 2, 9, 15 and 17. Departure from Kyiv is at 07:19, from Odesa - at 10:23.
• Train 191/192 will run to Lviv and back on April 1, 2, 9, 15 and 17. Departure from Kyiv is at 07:47, from Lviv - at 11:40.
• Train No. 175/176 will run to Kryvyi Rih and back on April 2, 9 and 15. Departure from Kyiv is at 06:18, from Kryvyi Rih - at 11:57.
• Train 179/180 will run to Dnipro and back on April 2, 9 and 15. Departure from Kyiv is at 07:34, from Dnipro - at 11:00.
• Train No. 197/198 will run to Kovel and back on April 15 and 17. Departure from Kyiv is at 06:27, from Kovel - at 11:45.
• Train No. 163/164 will run to Kharkiv and back on May 2. Departure from Kyiv is at 08:01, from Kharkiv - at 11:27.
• Train #167/168 will also connect Lviv with Odesa and vice versa on April 1, 2, 9, 15, 17. Departure from Lviv is at 08:50, from Odesa - at 10:14.
Tickets can already be purchased online in the Ukrzaliznytsia app, chatbot and on the website, as well as at the ticket offices of the stations.
We also remind you that train tickets can be purchased on our website - follow the link and choose tickets for the desired destination.
Ukrainian language to appear in Irish schools: details
The Ministry of Education in Ireland has introduced Ukrainian as an optional subject in schools. Find out more about when Ukrainian students will be able to choose their mother tongue for studying
28 Mar. 2023More details
Romania changes the terms of financial support for Ukrainian refugees: what will change
The Romanian government will change the support scheme for refugees from Ukraine to ensure their medium- and long-term integration. Find out more about what exactly the Romanian authorities want to change
Electronic border crossing queue: how to use the eCherha application
The eTurn mobile application is now available for truck drivers. It allows you to sign up for an electronic queue. Learn more about how to download the app
Delivery to Germany with a 60% discount: a promotional tariff from Ukrposhta
Starting April 1, Ukrainians will be able to send parcels to Germany with a -60% discount on the cost. Find out more about the terms of the promotion
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.