VOLUNTEERING IN UKRAINE: list of opportunities
You can be useful without weapons in hand! You can be safe and at the same time wage war on the information front, provide psychological assistance, join the humanitarian assembly.
Choose a direction for yourself and let's bring Victory Day closer!
Assistance in the information war:
- Creative Forces of Ukraine: uniting people of creative professions for the information war
- Telegram-army: we call on world business to leave the Russian market
- Internet army: we call on world business to leave the Russian market + we are fighting on social networks
- IT ARMY of Ukraine: we call on world business to leave the Russian market
- Infozagin Kyiv Vibes: dissemination of information on social networks
Assistance to health care facilities:
⁃ Ivano-Frankivsk: collection of medicines for the 4th hospital in Mykolayiv
⁃ Kharkiv: cooking for pharmacies and hospitals
Help for defenders:
- Ivano-Frankivsk: things and medicines for the territorial defense of Kyiv
- Kharkiv: collection of products (cereals and canned food)
- Stryi: collection of humanitarian aid
- Bila Tserkva: help to the Armed Forces
- Kropyvnytskyi: collection of humanitarian aid
- Lviv: coordination of migrants
- Dnipro: things for refugees
- Cherkasy: cooking for evacuees
- Volunteering at Vostok-SOS: helping people leaving the occupied territories
- Gostomel: transport to deliver water to the animal shelter
- All of Ukraine: transportation and delivery of humanitarian aid from EVA
Join us! Together we are strong!
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.