You can plant personalized trees in Kyiv: join the Victory Park initiative
"Victory Park" is a charitable initiative that allows everyone to plant a personalized tree dedicated to our future Victory. Here's how to join the campaign
Visit Ukraine is one of the media partners of the International Charitable Foundation "Victory Park". As part of the initiative, each participant has the opportunity to plant their own tree in one of the parks dedicated to the upcoming Victory. In doing so, you help our defenders and provide humanitarian aid to Ukrainians affected by the war.
Each tree planted means funds raised for ammunition, equipment, medicines or a car for our defenders, or food, clothing, medicines and other assistance.
Each new tree not only saves the world, but also brings Ukraine closer to Victory!
Support for the military and humanitarian aid to Ukrainians
The project works in two areas:
• Helping the military - the funds are used to purchase goods according to the military's requests: ammunition, equipment, medicines or a car for our defenders. Trees will be planted in existing parks that have been destroyed or damaged, as well as in thematic local parks.
• Humanitarian aid - donations collected in this category will be used to address the humanitarian needs of IDPs and Ukrainians affected by the war. Fruit trees will be planted in orphanages, boarding schools, kindergartens, schools and hospitals. Every year, each tree will bring fruits, berries and nuts for healthy nutrition of children and patients.
100% of your donations will be used to help the Armed Forces and Ukrainians. The trees are purchased by the CO "ICF "Victory Park" at the expense of special sponsors or with the support of a partner network of garden centers.
Each tree in the Victory Park will have its own story. Ukrainians know that in order to create history, they need to unite. That's why the project offers collective tree planting, i.e. planting one tree at the expense of a group of donors. Small donations are summed up and each donor involved in the planting of this tree will receive a report on the collective assistance provided and will be included in the tree's biography. Therefore, every Ukrainian can take part in the project.
How to participate?
It is very easy to join the project:
• Step 1 - Choose the area of assistance - it can be support for the army or humanitarian aid for affected Ukrainians.
• Step 2 - Add an inscription to the plate - name, city, company name, or any story you would like to leave for history. Each tree in the Parks has its own plate with a QR code, which can be used to read the "biography" of this tree: the type of tree, who planted it, and the history of the assistance that was provided thanks to the donations collected for the planting of this tree.
• Step 3 - Make your donation.
• Step 4 - Wait for the report.
Where are the parks located and when will the planting take place?
The parks are located in every region of Ukraine, and preparatory work is underway. Follow the information on the social networks of the CO "ICF "Victory Park".
In particular, the planting of trees in the spring of 2023 has already begun and there is an open meeting on the foundation's website, which we encourage you to join!
Currently, representatives of the organization continue to book trees in garden centers where they will grow and wait for planting. Each donor will be able to take part in the planting of their own tree.
Let's bring the Victory closer together!
You may be interested in:
Visit Ukraine Donation - make a good deed and an important contribution to the Victory of Ukraine;
Visit Ukraine Tours - the largest online database of tours to Ukraine for every taste;
Visit Ukraine Merch - choose patriotic clothing and accessories with worldwide delivery;
Visit Ukraine News - get the latest news and updates in our Telegram channel;
Cooperation - cooperation and advertising integrations with Visit Ukraine and Visit World projects.
Who is eligible for a €60 discount on public transport in Italy? In this article, everything you need to know about the new Italian transport bonus for 2023
18 Apr. 2023More details
1 minFor refugees
The term of temporary protection for refugees from Ukraine in Poland is about to be extended. Read more about the new deadlines and updates for Ukrainians
Despite the war in Ukraine, businesses continue to operate actively and help the economy. However, today, in order to attract the attention of potential customers and increase sales, cases of speculation on the war have become more frequent. Here's how "patriotic" marketing is currently regulated
Unfortunately, the war in Ukraine continues. However, Ukrainians still find time for a well-deserved vacation. Not everyone can afford foreign tourism at the moment, but there are interesting vacation destinations in Ukraine. We will tell you more about them in this article
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.