Travel 2023: where to buy bus, train and plane tickets?
Visit Ukraine offers customers a wide range of travel products. In particular, you can buy tickets for buses, trains, and flights on the website. Read more about how to use the option and where to find it
Choosing a proven service for buying tickets is one of the most important stages in organizing a trip. That is why thousands of travelers use the ticket purchase service on the Visit Ukraine portal. Plane, train or bus - a ticket for any type of transport in one place.
What is this service and what are its advantages? We will tell you more below.
Tickets on Visit Ukraine are convenient and reliable! Why?
● Fast and easy ticketing procedure - it takes only a few minutes to buy a ticket on the Visit Ukraine portal. All this thanks to a user-friendly interface.
Also, the section is available in several languages - Ukrainian, English, German and Russian, which ensures a comfortable travel document, including for foreign tourists.
● Tickets for all types of transportation - airplane, train or bus. On our website you can buy tickets for several types of transportation at the best prices:
- railways and buses - in Ukraine and Europe;
- flights - within Europe.
● Convenient search system - you can sort the offered tickets by price, time or rating. You can also use the filter to choose the most convenient route for you.
● Honest reviews - even before buying a ticket, you can see passenger reviews about the carrier operating the route, as well as its fleet and available flights. This will help you make the right choice and protect you from negative travel experiences.
● High level of service - in addition to reviews, even before buying a ticket, you will see a photo of the vehicle you will be traveling on, as well as the carrier's terms and conditions: ticket refund, baggage allowance, available services (whether you can provide an electronic ticket, availability of an outlet, air conditioning, etc.)
● Convenient transportation - Visit Ukraine offers both direct and connecting flights. You can combine your trip to make it as fast and convenient as possible.
● Secure payment - Visit Ukraine portal offers several ways to pay for a ticket: by card, via the Privat24 app, or using the LiqPay payment system. Each type of payment is protected by a bank, so we guarantee the security of your personal data.
● Bonus system - when you buy a ticket for the first time, you will receive a bonus card that will be credited with cashback for subsequent trips. You will receive virtual currency to your account, which you can then spend to pay for tickets.
● Discounts from carriers - some bus carriers provide customers with the "Return Ticket with a discount of up to 50% of the total cost" bonus. All you need to do is book two tickets online in one order.
● The possibility to buy an open-date ticket is a ticket that you buy for a fixed time and a flight of a particular carrier, which does not specify the departure date.
● Delivery of parcels to Europe - in addition to buying a ticket, you can use the service "Delivery of parcels to European cities" on our portal.
Where can I find the Tickets section?
There is a menu on the main page of the Visit Ukraine website, to buy a ticket, go to the "Tickets" section. Then the system will offer you to choose the type of transportation: bus, train or plane.
How do I buy tickets on the Visit Ukraine portal?
1. Select the type of transport: bus, train or plane and enter the point of departure, destination and dates of travel. Click "Search".
2. After a quick search, the system will offer possible options from different carriers. For your convenience, you can sort the offers by:
- time of departure;
- carrier rating.
The search results will also provide you with information on departure and arrival times, travel duration, route, and one-way ticket price.
3. Select a flight and enter the number of passengers or select a seat (depending on what the system offers).
4. At the next stage, you can choose a return ticket, if you need one.
5. Next, the system will summarize all the information selected in the previous steps. Check it and enter the passenger's name, surname, and contact information. Also at this stage, you can use bonuses and choose a discount, according to the category: children of a certain age, students, groups, pensioners and disabled people of different groups, or bonuses accumulated from previous trips.
6. Choose a convenient payment method and purchase a ticket.
7. Within a few minutes after payment, an electronic ticket in PDF format will be sent to the specified mailbox.
At this stage, the purchase process is complete, you can get ready to travel!
Visit Ukraine is an organiser of tours around Ukraine. 800 tours. Choose yours on the website.
Our recommendation for a safe and comfortable trip:
Visit Ukraine Insurance - insurance for a safe stay abroad without unnecessary expenses;
Green Card - compulsory car insurance for traveling abroad;
Visit Ukraine Tickets - book tickets for buses, trains, and airplanes to/from Ukraine and between cities around the world;
Private Lawyer service - professional legal support on visa and migration issues;
Visit Ukraine Merch - buy patriotic clothing and accessories with worldwide delivery.
Ukraine's airspace is still closed, so to make your trip comfortable and fast, you need to plan your route in advance. Find out how easy it is to come to Ukraine from Ireland and what you need to cross the Ukrainian border
02 Sep. 2023More details
1 minFor refugees
The largest reception center for refugees from Ukraine in Poland, which was located in the premises of the Ptak Warsaw Expo trade and exhibition center near Warsaw, has been closed. Find out more about why the authorities made this decision
02 Sep. 2023More details
Ukrainian refugees who have found asylum and subsequently found employment in Poland plan to continue working in the country for at least another year. Find out more about why Ukrainians choose Poland for employment
03 Sep. 2023More details
Ukraine has always been famous for its natural beauty, rich history and folk legends. However, its picturesque landscapes and ancient cities hide interesting secrets and mysterious phenomena. Find out about the places shrouded in legends where reality borders on fantasy
03 Sep. 2023More details
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.