Come back

1 min

19 Apr. 2022


Israel will grant entry permits to family members of Ukrainians with work visa

For refugees


Israel will grant entry permits to family members of Ukrainians with work visa

Help our volunteers who support Ukraine and all foreigners in the country 24/7

The Embassy of Ukraine in Israel reports that an agreement has been reached with the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Israel on the possibility of families of Ukrainian workers entering Israel.

If you work in construction or care (or other field) and have a valid work visa (this is important), you can invite your family to Israel. Your family will be in the country as tourists and will have to leave Israel after the end of the established period of stay (up to 90 days or more, if a decision is made to extend the stay by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Israel).

How to do it:

You need to fill out a special form at the link 

and leave your contact details, and after reviewing your application and obtaining permission to enter from the Israeli Ministry of Internal Affairs, permission will be sent to your e-mail.

If you have any problems and for feedback, you can write a letter to [email protected].

If the decision is in the affirmative, an electronic entry permit will be sent to your e-mail address. The permit you receive is valid for 30 days. Please do not purchase a ticket until you have received permission to enter the country!

Important! If you are in the country illegally or your relatives have a negative visa history in Israel, your loved ones will be denied entry to Israel. Therefore, in such cases, we advise you to refrain from entering the country!

This initiative is still working in a test mode, and therefore the Embassy asks to understand the possible inconveniences. It is also reported that the permit to enter Israel is issued by the competent authorities of Israel, and therefore the final decision is made by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Israel.

Answers from the Embassy to the most common questions

Is it possible to enter for the wife / child without passports?

If your relatives are on the territory of Ukraine - it is strongly recommended to issue foreign passports in the Migration Service, which works in areas where there is no hostilities.

If your relatives are in another country and have arrived there without passports, they need to apply to the Embassy of Ukraine in the country where they are and get a certificate proving the identity of a citizen of Ukraine. Enter the ID number in the application form and wait for permission to enter Israel. Please note that this certificate is not a passport document, and therefore your relatives may have difficulty boarding the plane. Therefore, it is recommended to enter with foreign passports.

If a child is registered in their mother's passport and has a photograph, can they enter Israel?

Yes, they can. In this case, you enter the mother's passport number for the child in the online form.

Is it possible to invite a civilian wife, a bride, an ex-wife?

The decision on this issue is made by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Israel. The answer will be known after consideration of your application by the Ministry of Internal Affairs and sent to the e-mail address you specify.

What will be the conditions of medical care, accommodation, etc.?

The online form allows families of foreign workers who came to Israel legally (with a b1 visa) to enter Israel. Information on care, insurance and medical care can be found by calling the Israeli Ministry of Social Services hotline * 5130

How long is the questionnaire processed?

Please note that due to the large number of applications, your request may take up to 2 weeks to process.