Monobank launches online acquiring service
Monobank launches online acquiring services for websites, mobile applications and online stores. This was announced by co-founder of the bank Oleh Gorokhovskyi.
From now on, Monobank customers will be able to set up online trading and card payments for any form of business:
- natural persons-entrepreneurs
- limited liability companies
- charitable foundations
With the help of acquiring from Monobank you can configure:
- one-time payment links
- mini-sites (for collecting donations, paying for the services of a coach, tutor, consultant, etc., selling merch or other goods)
- solutions for template sites (acceptance of payments for Opencart, WooCommerce, Horoshop, Shop-Express, Weblium)
- individual solutions (integration of Monobank tools with the help of programmers will be required)
Through acquiring from Monobank, buyers will be able to pay with Apple Pay and Google Pay wallets, by the monobank and monopay application, as well as by manually entering card details.
The Acquiring Commission will make up 1.8% of the sales, but there will be a special offer until June 30: 0.6% for hryvnia cards and 1.8% for foreign ones.
Benefits also include:
- the ability to pay in installments for customers, while the Monobank client will receive the full amount from the bank immediately
- round-the-clock support
- convenient analytics and web-based administration
- work with cards of all banks of the world
You can learn more about acquiring from Monobank and apply for online payment settings for your business by following the link.
2 minFor refugees
1 minFor refugees
1 minFor refugees
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.